• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
I don't know if this was already thought up but....

What if Terra lose his heart or body some how (im thinking from trying to follow MX into kingdom hearts), and when this happen MX stole his body because he needed to survive or become stronger. So when that happen MX lost his memories and went to radiant garden. Later some of his memory would come back and he became attracted to the darkness.

I know it says Terra hates Xehanort but if you think about it, he is in armor and his body isn't shown. He could be the soul or heart of Terra. Also when Xemnas talked to Aqua's body armor, Terra's memories were becoming mixed in. When he took Ansem name he wanted leadership or to be a master, since he was one in his past life. Maybe the half of Terra's memories cause him to want power from the darkness (explaining how he got attracted to it).

Also shows why Xehanort knows so much about the keyblade as Ansem's apprentice.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if Terra lose his heart or body some how (im thinking from trying to follow MX into kingdom hearts), and when this happen MX stole his body because he needed to survive or become stronger.

I truly question if MX could possibly become stronger...
Personally, I don't think Terra could do enough damage to MX in order for MX to have to take his body to "survive."

So when that happen MX lost his memories and went to radiant garden.

And again, it is not mentioned how Xehanort was nearly dead when he arrived...

I know it says Terra hates Xehanort but if you think about it, he is in armor and his body isn't shown.

There is nothing saying the LS=Terra. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that they are not the same.

Also when Xemnas talked to Aqua's body armor, Terra's memories were becoming mixed in.

It could be a form of instinct, as I believe, instead of actual memories.

When he took Ansem name he wanted leadership or to be a master, since he was one in his past life.

There is nothing suggesting this. So far, the only reason I can see that Xehanort took Ansem's name was to write the Ansem Reports under his name.

H

Haxon

but if you fight Terra in KH2FM+ than how could he be Xehanort? he cant be in two places at once, in two different bodies

EDIT: i think that maybe the DS(DarkSoldier) might be present day Xehanort, because i think that the DS stole MXs name and then later stole Ansems name ( he has a reputation to steal names )

Now Post and tell me what you think

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
but if you fight Terra in KH2FM+ than how could he be Xehanort? he cant be in two places at once, in two different bodies

EDIT: i think that maybe the DS(DarkSoldier) might be present day Xehanort, because i think that the DS stole MXs name and then later stole Ansems name ( he has a reputation to steal names )

Now Post and tell me what you think

That could be a possibility

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Ehh, that fight isn't really canon so I wouldn't count that. The only thing canon is what he says.

Not bad, but I don't think he "stole" the name. When Ansem found Xehanort, he had no memory and the only thing he could remember was "Xehanort"(I think it was like that..) so I wouldn't really consider it as stealing.

Last edited:

wingsofdesign

What I think is that Terra gave his heart to darkness in order to learn to master the Keyblade.

And what about Ven? From what I an tell from the trailers he's VERY important to the story of Terra and the Keyblades.

I think that Terra is MX's apprentice (Not the DS from the trailer) along with the others. Terra masters the blade (by using darkness, I only say this because in all of the trailers I've seen Terra seems to be a dark person) while Ven cannot. Ven makes a few bad choices and becomes MX's "mistake" (ref-ing a Trailer moment there) and MX want to "Erase his mistakes" (in the trailers Ven wants to be "Erased"). Terra saves Ven, and turns against MX. Now the DS could very well be the darkness that WAS in Terra's heart that MX turned into a kind of Heartless? but not really a heartless, just a dark warrior that uses MX's keyblade (As seen in the Secret Ending MX is old and most likely cannot fight so he creates this "Shadow Warrior" to fight for him)

Ah, theories are fun

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I fail to see how if LS's words are canon him being there at all isn't. Nomura referenced the hell out of that scene in Another Report and then bailed himself out by saying it doesn't matter if we think that the LS is Terra or not.
In other words - you can take LS being present there as canon, and he said what he said. Is he Terra? Of course not, otherwise Nomura would've had heads rolling. Makes sense too since LS was inserted without Nomura's knowledge.
That's hardly to say it won't be retconned into greater relevance in the future though, so tread carefully with how badly one disses it away as "non canon".

Relevance to the thread - LS doesn't stop Terra from being Xehanort. In fact, him being a part of Terra left aside somehow makes the entire deal make more sense to me, as in MX and Terra both kicked parts of themselves aside when they fused into Xehanort. LS is Terra's; we've yet to run into MX's.

I think that Terra is MX's apprentice (Not the DS from the trailer) along with the others.

The one that sent TAV after MX was MATV. So even if MX is really their Master, they don't know it, and neither will we for quite a while.
Namely - no.

Terra masters the blade (by using darkness, I only say this because in all of the trailers I've seen Terra seems to be a dark person) while Ven cannot.

And yet they're all still apprentices, and Terra only seems to immerse himself in Darkness that much towards the end.

Ven makes a few bad choices and becomes MX's "mistake" (ref-ing a Trailer moment there) and MX want to "Erase his mistakes" (in the trailers Ven wants to be "Erased").

1) we've no idea whom he's talking about.
2) it seems MX made the mistakes himself, going by the scene in the Coliseum.

Now the DS could very well be the darkness that WAS in Terra's heart that MX turned into a kind of Heartless?

Heartless weren't around in BBS. And DS came from MX, not from Terra.

but not really a heartless, just a dark warrior that uses MX's keyblade (As seen in the Secret Ending MX is old and most likely cannot fight so he creates this "Shadow Warrior" to fight for him)

Dude, like... did you even see the trailer? MX can fight better than TAV and DS combined.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
wingsofdesign said:
Ven makes a few bad choices and becomes MX's "mistake" (ref-ing a Trailer moment there) and MX want to "Erase his mistakes" (in the trailers Ven wants to be "Erased").)

Isn't MX's mistake DS, not Ven?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i think that maybe the DS(DarkSoldier) might be present day Xehanort, because i think that the DS stole MXs name and then later stole Ansems name ( he has a reputation to steal names )

There's nothing suggesting that DS=Xehanort while everything suggests MX+Terra.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I don't know if this was already thought up but....
Probably.

What if Terra lose his heart or body some how (im thinking from trying to follow MX into kingdom hearts),
If he lost his heart then he will be a heartless which they dont exist in bbs.

and when this happen MX stole his body because he needed to survive or become stronger.
Okay...

So when that happen MX lost his memories and went to radiant garden.
Why if his heart stayed intact.

Later some of his memory would come back and he became attracted to the darkness.
What would prove this.

I know it says Terra hates Xehanort but if you think about it, he is in armor and his body isn't shown.
Who the lingering sentiment he was their to show a connection to terra.

He could be the soul or heart of Terra.
If terra's soul wasnt in his body then MX couldnt take it over. And I doubt it is terra's heart.

Also when Xemnas talked to Aqua's body armor, Terra's memories were becoming mixed in. When he took Ansem name he wanted leadership or to be a master,
How if your saying that the lingering sentiment is terras heart.
Xehanort had no memories of terra or MX back then if he is them.

since he was one in his past life. Maybe the half of Terra's memories cause him to want power from the darkness (explaining how he got attracted to it).
Uh it was his research.

Also shows why Xehanort knows so much about the keyblade as Ansem's apprentice.
Mickey talked about the keyblade with Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back