• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory on ven/sora/roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjokgjm

Ok well we all know that ven looks just like roxas.But how? well i have a theory when ven got frozen by MX his body got trapped and Terra or Aqua had to save him.But the only way to save him was by realeasing his heart and soul leavng the body behind.Terra took his heart and soul to the destiny islands.and in the leaked trailer you see Terra watching two boys play.Well i believe that those two boys are Sora and Riku.Somehow(i dunno magic maybe?:confused:) he gave it to sora.and that my theory (also im new to the forums but have been coming here for years so dont flame)

Awards
That's more or less what a good deal of people are thinking.... But be forewarned, you're up for a hell of a lot of.... restrained flaming.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

KCDjedi

Welcome to the forums kid... I have a bit of advice for you: never get mad or personally offended by anything anyone says here; most of us really mean no harm.

Anyway, that is basically what a lot of people here believe, but most people think it's Ven's heart for some reason.

As for me... I don't think that any part of Ven resides in Sora, since from my point of view it would severely detract from Sora's character and his developement as a hero.

K

KatieHobson=KH

Ok this is the rumor that I heard:
Since Ven's heart went into Sora, when Sora released his heart to save Kairi, he released Ven's heart as well. So 1 of 2 things happened:
1)His heart went back to himself, but lost all memories, thus creating Roxas
2)Roxas is Ven's nobody, but everyone thinks he is Sora's nobody.

So yeah, just a rumor, I don't know if it's true or not. But the person who told me had already played the game...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The story is confusing as Hell, but once you put all the pieces together it's so much more fun :) even if it is all in its own context. If Ven's heart is in Sora's, what became of Sora's?

I know no Birth By Sleep spoilers, but hey, this isn't the spoiler thread, so I presume I'm safe! Speculation only! I can't wait to find out :D

SCORCH799

Various characters have commented that Roxas and Sora look alike, which also means Ventus and Sora look alike. So I think since they assimilated to a certain degree, Sora gradually takes on many of Ven's physical characteristics as he grows to his age. Then when he loses his heart, his empty shell just looks like Ventus because of that. Roxas is kinda both Ven and Sora's nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back