• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory on the purpose of the true Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingMuse35

I have been wondering about something ever since Kingdom Hearts 3D came out, and that is, "Could Xehanort have created his own version of Organization XIII just to attempt to cause Terra and Eraqus to no longer exist?"

Xehanort did dislike Terra, to a certain extent.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
That's actually a very interesting theory but it would quite work. If he erased Terra then Xemnas and 'Ansem' would not be possible because they were born of Terra's stolen body since Terranort was the first 'known' vessel for Xehanort. What Xehanort disliked more was Terra's light was too strong.

I must admit though that your theory is truly intriguing and would make one trippy and epic fan fiction.

SmilingMuse35

That's actually a very interesting theory but it would quite work. If he erased Terra then Xemnas and 'Ansem' would not be possible because they were born of Terra's stolen body since Terranort was the first 'known' vessel for Xehanort. What Xehanort disliked more was Terra's light was too strong.

I must admit though that your theory is truly intriguing and would make one trippy and epic fan fiction.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Now that you mention Ansem and Xemnas, I think that Master Xehanort created his own version of his Organization to hold onto any of Terra's residual darkness. Xehanort could then use Terra's body and that darkness--along with his own darkness-- to form Ansem and Xemnas. Both of Eraqus' and Terra's hearts would then be expelled from the latter person's body.

Anagram

Banned
I think the theory is good too. All Xehanort really wanted was Terra's body (lol) so I don't think him looking for ways to expel his rebellious heart is out of the question.

SmilingMuse35

I think the theory is good too. All Xehanort really wanted was Terra's body (lol) so I don't think him looking for ways to expel his rebellious heart is out of the question.

Thanks! I wonder if Xehanort wanted to use Terra's body to house his darkness and cause Terra's heart to have nothing to return to.

Oblivionite

this is interesting, however we do know that he created org. XIII to make 13 vessels for himself

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Xehanort did dislike Terra, to a certain extent.

It was more like Xehanort had very little respect or concern for Terra, and would have no problems with using him as a pawn. Now, he's mostly a nuisance. As for the Organizations, they were primarily put together through the common goal of KH; even if there was some other reasoning to them involving Terra and Eraqus, they'd come second at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back