• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory on the New Enemy and Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The origins of light and darkness lie within dark matter. After the Big Bang, the Universe expanded rapidly but stayed dark for about 100 million years. The Dark Matter began to form structures, its gravity pulling in hydrogen, helium, and lithium gases that condensed and formed stars. So in Kingdom Hearts terms lets say everything began with darkness, and within every darkness there is light. Creatures(Dark Matter) manifest from this Darkness and become light hence their color fades of dark to light insinuating that they occurred from the abyss of dark emptiness. In addition to producing the first light in the dark universe, these stars would have formed the first heavy elements, such as carbon, oxygen, and silicon. These elements are crucial for forming solid objects such as Earth and other rocky planets. So lets say these ancestral creatures had the element to create worlds in addition to being the first light of the universe.

Cosmological_composition.jpg

They create a world filled with light to dwell upon and thus became the center of the universe. That world would be filled with an unimaginable power of energy. The creatures and the light centered in the universe would spark new worlds born of light within their cores and upon these worlds would be its inhabitants created from light which would be enveloped and called a heart. Thus the heart of Men, The Heart of worlds, and The Heart of all worlds i presume the Universe which would be Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort may have sought to study the origin of light and in expirements, created a creature of dark matter. Stars are born from dark matter but once two stars(lights) collide they become a dark abyss, a black hole. So the expirement goes awry and in search for light it finds the heart of MX and collides to create darkness. That abyss would hunger for hearts because of its light. MX began filling the hearts of light with darkness, and within those tainted by darkness from the collision of dark matter creatures, darkness begins to make its appearance(Pure Heartless anyone?). MX would emit the power of darkness and stabilize it with the light that dwells in hearts to keep his form, Kind of like what happened to Sora in KH1. With the energy of darkness, hearts are consumed, worlds are consumed, and all to expand Kingdom Hearts. Dark Energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to increase the expansion of the universe(the heart of all worlds). Strangely, dark energy causes expansion, because it has strong negative pressure, or tension which is when substance instead pulls on its surroundings(familiar right?). Remember the scene with MX holding the orb in his hand, it could have been massive light from hearts, but then becomes dark matter. So I guess it's safe to say that MX is pure dark energy. Now as for the Keyblade I believe it was created from a strong light or a strong heart and then the many other keyblades may have been created by Chasers(i know we have no real meaning of what that is referring to yet). Soon Many keyblades would appear for one purpose which was to seal darkness and unlock hearts of those who were tainted. But then darkness would taint Keyblade wielders and the Keblade War would begin. Soon many hearts of the keyblade wielders would be tainted or unlocked by the keyblades, and those who survived, but were tainted would be consumed with darkness and they would disappear much like ATWs apprentices excluding Xehanort, and there hearts would return to where every light(heart) returns "Kingdom Hearts". Also the power of MX Darkness and the consumption of strong light may have manifested a keyblade, but inherited the dark aura of dark energy which (like before) can expand KH(familiar with the seven pricesses of heart) and that's how the dark keyblade would be formed.Then there is BBS. A scene showing Terra just defeating a large creature duplicated by MX(just a guess) from dark matter.

img004.jpg

Then the whole fight begins. MX forms an orb of dark matter and unlocks the location of KH and its large expansion. We witnessed Terras eyes turn yellow towards the end which in fact could be demonstrated as a Keyblade wielder who is tainted hence the yellow eyes. And then from what i heard from others a fight of rage with MX could have commenced but once reaching near KH the power was so strong that somehow as a resort the young Xehanort was born but nearly dead. I would guess he wore the same suit as MX as we see him in a lab coat at ATWs and he still has those boots.

Okay so im not a genius on Dark Matter, and i know there will definitely be some flaws but hopefully this will push hints as to whatever the enemies are and what exactly happened in BBS. Note to those who think you lose something to become these creatures, here is a thought, if these creatures are ancestors to heartless, and nobodies then that would mean they are creatures of their own will, which means nothing is lost in producing these creatures, they are existent of their own free will

another small note, Dark matter is quick like a ray of light, i remember a developer of the BBS game saying that the new enemies are wild and very quick.

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I had to think of something. Like think about it, You have dark matter(new ancient enemy) which comes out of Empty Darkness, this dark matter creates light but when two lights collides it creates a dark hole. This dark hole expands consuming the heart(if a heart is collided with) of a host and then it becomes a pure heartless, and then your body and soul becomes a nobody and when the heartless is defeated the heart tries to return to its owner once the Nobody is defeated the heart returns and the being is brought back whole. I think it sounds plausible

[√]Genuflect
Maybe this "dark matter" is the result of two lights being combined but ended up failing.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

all i need is a breakdown of what flaws are in this theory

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This dark hole expands consuming the heart(if a heart is collided with) of a host and then it becomes a pure heartless, and then your body and soul becomes a nobody and when the heartless is defeated the heart tries to return to its owner once the Nobody is defeated the heart returns and the being is brought back whole.

IF:

A heartless dies and the heart tries to return to the original but it cannot yet.
In order for the original host to become back into being with the heart released by the heartless the corresponding nobody must die as well.
Once both the heartless and the nobody must die to turn back into original being.

THEN:

Since in KH1 we defeat Ansem/Xenahorts Heartless, and in KH2 we defeat Xemnas/Xehanort's Nobody.
Is the original Xenahort (if that is his real name) of ATW's experiments now restored? if so where is he?

I have a few ideas but nothign to put into a good enough theory please reflect

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think riku has him in his heart anymore because the power of darkness went away from him when the machine ATW used to encode KH exploded. So that part of xehanort was gone.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think your taking this a little far .. light and darkness have always co-existed with each other ... neither was created from within each other ... and from the way you described it ... little dark being formed out of thin air - i understand what you mean but it just deasnt seem very practical .. and i dont see how matter really ties into kingdom hearts .. = / just me though

i will say that i do like the way you think and thtat i liike the idea of the uems orb being hearts that have turned into darkness (if thats what you meant) ..

i do like the thought but the idea itself doesnt seem to fit well or have any ties with the game ... nice though - very interesting way to think .. i like it

Charlie K

Back in Business
You sound like my Science Teacher.Wow, thats just creepy. Well, I know what most of those are too! Helium, Lithium ect.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

sigh...

bbs6_2.jpg

i don't know how to really make it sound any easier.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

thanx Way_to_Dawn 12, i know there is too much in it to actually seem like anything from KH. I was basically trying to figure out the origin of light and dark, since these creatures are ancestral to heartless, and dusks

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, but then like most theories, once the game comes out its like a total bust...guess thats why its a theory

Xarhas

i think your taking this a little far .. light and darkness have always co-existed with each other ... neither was created from within each other ... and from the way you described it ... little dark being formed out of thin air - i understand what you mean but it just deasnt seem very practical .. and i dont see how matter really ties into kingdom hearts .. = / just me though

i will say that i do like the way you think and thtat i liike the idea of the uems orb being hearts that have turned into darkness (if thats what you meant) ..

i do like the thought but the idea itself doesnt seem to fit well or have any ties with the game ... nice though - very interesting way to think .. i like it

When you say light and darkness have always co-existed with eachother,and neither was created from within eachother,just remember that in the world of Kingdom Hearts,immense Light exists within darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back