• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory on the Cavern of Remembrance, Castle Oblivion, and the Org XIII Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

First, before you guys read anything here, I do acknowledge that CoR and the Org Data might not be canon. This theory simply assumes that they are. Kay? Good.

Also, this in FoKH because it may also connect to 358/2 Days.

So, on to connecting CoR and CO.

This should be obvious. The doors. The name. Yeah, simple. But that only proves the connection. I'm going to try to figure out how.

What if the Org found CoR first? That would say to me that they found the computer way in the back and used it to create Data from each member, sort of like a training room. Let's say that Axel beats his Data self. It is a well known fact that the Data are significantly stronger than the original. So, back to Axel. He beats his Data. His strength is now much greater because he beat a version of himself that is much stronger. The Org may have abused this. See where I'm getting at? That's right, the Org discovered CO by accident while training in CoR.

Or maybe, it was the other way around. When the Org found CO, they somehow also became aware of CoR. They found it, and saw that it was a source of Hearts to add to their KH. Eventually, they found the Garden of Assembledge and saw that they could use it to train in. They created the Data to train with, and maybe to hide some other purpose within that computer. Who knows? If it can hold the data of thirteen souped up Nobodies, it probably has more on it.

Personally, I prefer the first theory because I don't like the idea of a thought just spontaneously popping into their heads. If you have anything to add to this, or to correct me on, I'll quote you in this post.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It might be plausible, but why would they verse themselves to get stronger when they defeat heartless?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They crafted CoR themselves, most of us knew that by now that includes the data matches as training, it's plausible they used that for training but not highly likely.

It's been theorized millions of times, nothing really new.

Ren

adios motherfucker
It doesn't make sense that Axel would grow stronger because he defeated a data version of himself. Axel would beat the data version because he's stronger.

A

Audo

I always thought CoR was where Xehanort used to confine his test subjects after their hearts had collapsed.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
wait what does core stand foror whatever i dont know

Keyblade Spirit

They crafted CoR themselves, most of us knew that by now that includes the data matches as training, it's plausible they used that for training but not highly likely.

It's been theorized millions of times, nothing really new.
Really? Even the part about its connection to CO? And I didn't know that they made it themselves. I thought it was connected to CO.
It doesn't make sense that Axel would grow stronger because he defeated a data version of himself. Axel would beat the data version because he's stronger.
Oh, sorry. Maybe I put it the wrong way. What I meant was once he defeats his data self it is proof that he has grown strong enough. Y'know? Now that I think about it, it's kind of like an episode of this anime that I saw. The characters trained by fighting their shadows, which were as strong as them at their absolute limit. I guess that's kind of what I meant.

And ya know? There's still the possibility that Zexion also trained with Xemnas' Data, because one of his attacks with his books looks like one of Xemas' laser attacks.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, I don't think it's canon/holds any relevance whatsoever. Just doesn't really seem like it would be.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I always thought CoR was where Xehanort used to confine his test subjects after their hearts had collapsed.

I thought that was where Aqua's armor was. Where he put the test subjects, I mean.

Below Radiant Garden...there were all those cells...

Then Xemnas turned it into the Room of Sleep.

C

Colours

It was a secret place where the 6 apprentice's study the hearts.

State

Awards

I also thought of that, but the question is, did the apprentices created that room or was it the owner of CO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back