• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory on MF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

So ummm I'm gonna type in my theory for you guysss..

MF = a clone of MX?
why exactly? maybe because that MF was like a back up plan for MX in case he died( or went to the ROD)but Unfortunately mf split into a heartless and a nobody and maybe that nobody was MF in BBS that we play in.and for the heartless maybe it died or something before you defeat MF and then that would mean that if Xehanort had died maybe then Xehanort would show up again!IDK think about it because xehanorts heartless died then Xemnass.then he would show up again and wreak havoc and try to take vens heart out of sora and like store that heart and put it in the chamber of repose and then would try to make a second keyblade war! but wait how bout terra well for him he'll prolly tell riku too come with him to the ROD and save Ansem the Wise and Aqua then it would be deja vu for them all over again! just that MX got waaaaay stronger and he trieeed to make vanitas out of sora and terra trained riku and king mickey and goofy (maybe) and aqua would teach donald and kairi super awesome cool magic! sooooo what would you guys think? 0_0?

PLEASE DONT HATEEE!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So ummm I'm gonna type in my theory for you guysss..

MF = a clone of MX?
why exactly? maybe because that MF was like a back up plan for MX in case he died( or went to the ROD)but Unfortunately mf split into a heartless and a nobody and maybe that nobody was MF in BBS that we play in.and for the heartless maybe it died or something before you defeat MF and then that would mean that if Xehanort had died maybe then Xehanort would show up again!IDK think about it because xehanorts heartless died then Xemnass.then he would show up again and wreak havoc and try to take vens heart out of sora and like store that heart and put it in the chamber of repose and then would try to make a second keyblade war! but wait how bout terra well for him he'll prolly tell riku too come with him to the ROD and save Ansem the Wise and Aqua then it would be deja vu for them all over again! just that MX got waaaaay stronger and he trieeed to make vanitas out of sora and terra trained riku and king mickey and goofy (maybe) and aqua would teach donald and kairi super awesome cool magic! sooooo what would you guys think? 0_0?

NO MORE CLONES! :mad:

PLEASE DONT HATEEE!

Hates.

Z

Zulkir

Vanitas was the only decent color-swap to hit this series. Namine...meh.

NO MOAR! NO MOAR CLONEZ!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
? maybe a cloan of some sort but nobody. ?
i dont think so.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
MF = a clone of MX?

I don't like where this is going already..

why exactly? maybe because that MF was like a back up plan for MX in case he died( or went to the ROD)

Master Xehanort had planned to find another body of his own to achieve his goals, so, dying wasn't exactly on his mind. If anything, death in the KH universe rarely if at all happens. And death as in meaning the soul being subtracted from the heart and body. Because so far, aside from RepliRiku, there have been no deaths by those means. And if it were the latter case he would have most like survived since he's already uses darkness without any negative effects to his heart.

but Unfortunately mf split into a heartless and a nobody and maybe that nobody was MF in BBS that we play in.

That's not the case, MX's body and soul faded into the realm of darkness, while his heart laid in Terra's body and took control (for a short while). His heartless does return as the Ansem Seeker of Darkness we fight in the first game. The point in time where you can fight MF predates the final battle, which, means it cannot be his heartless either way.

and for the heartless maybe it died or something before you defeat MF

Again, paragraph above. And heartless don't die, once defeated the heartless fades into darkness (or nonexistence for that matter) and the respective heart is set free.

I'm not going to bother with the rest since...well.. it's a mess. But hey you're trying man. And for the most part, Master Xehanorts where abouts were mentioned in a conversation between Mickey and Yen Sid. And considering the respective nobody and heartless were both slain in the correct order, Xehanort will return. What form he will take is very uncertain however.

PLEASE DONT HATEEE!

haters_sonic.jpg

BahamutZERO

Mmmm....I actually have a feeling that Mysterious Figure is DiZ, or DiZ's nobody.

I know, everyone is gonna be like, LOL, but somethin' tells me....hmm.....I really think it is.

P.S.

Totally off-topic, but does anyone wonder why Xemnas, being -Terranort's Nobody- uses Light Blade's, instead of a Keyblade? Where'd he get that weapon? Why does Mysterious Figure use the Light Blade's as well?

Connection?

I think so. o.o

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I always thought that that was suppose to be either Aqua or Ven's voice reaching Xemnas? At lest, after watching that scene and then some of the Birth By Sleep endings, that what I always thought. Which would, of course, bring up another question...how would Xemnas hear it if it was Aqua's armor's spirit speaking to him, or even Ven's from CO? How would that be possible?

And even more, how would Xigbar even hear it himself? The more I think about it, the more I get confused. Still, who knows. Quite the interesting thought though.

Original Sin

What if MF is that "other voice" in the Room of Sleep Xigbar mentioned?
My theory is, the "other voice" being heard is a conversation between MX and Terra taking place inside Xehanort.

Who knows though. Shit's crazy in this series.

zaqareemalcolm

My theory is, the "other voice" being heard is a conversation between MX and Terra taking place inside Xehanort.

Except Xehanort's heart has been expelled. ( Remember Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? )

Only Terra's heart is left, though his body can't really "access" its memories, so Xemnas thinks he's Xehanort.

Plus, if the other voice was inside Xemnas, how was Xigbar able to hear him/her? He would hear only Xemnas' voice, and think Xemnas was nuts XD

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

Or Xemnas's just being crazy and hearing things.
But, it's plausible that the 'other voice' heard is a conversation between MX and Terra. But that doesn't make sense; how could voices from Xemnas's head can be heard through the room. Or unless the room has some sort of strange powers too...

Nay, I'm just thinking wayyy too much. Oh yeah, no more clones and data clones whatsoever. A deus ex machina in the workings if Nomura decides to pull this off again in future titles.

State

Awards
The idea of a clone was established before. This theory is the same, the only difference is that the word clone was replaced with replica, which is how they depict as "clones" in KH.

Pratiko

Awards
Except Xehanort's heart has been expelled. ( Remember Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? )

Only Terra's heart is left, though his body can't really "access" its memories, so Xemnas thinks he's Xehanort.

Plus, if the other voice was inside Xemnas, how was Xigbar able to hear him/her? He would hear only Xemnas' voice, and think Xemnas was nuts XD
Weren't Xigbar's words that he "hears Xemnas talking to someone"? He wouldn't need anyone else to be in it to talk, but just speak randomness, like with Aqua's armor.
And Xemnas has memories of Terra, of course ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back