• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory concerning the Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts_key

Hey guys,
First of all sorry for any mistakes i might have done while writting this theory and if it was written before i deeply apologise. As i was looking today through everything i have and gathered about kingdom hearts 2 and COM, i realized that there is no reference at all to Leo. Surely all of you guys remember Leo. Then it suddenly hit me. I remember i read an interview with the Tetsuya Nomura and he asured that Riku is one of the two Unknowns in the Deep Dive scene and that the enigmatic is surely a charater that had already appeared in KH 1. So i brain washed a little and came up with a kind of convincing theory (remember its just a theory and please dont get mad if i make or have made any mistakes) relating the EM (Enigmatic Man) to Leo.
Why you might ask. Well if you remember that in KH 1 Leo first showed up with his gun like sword and tested Sora for his powers, while sora was still profoundly confused and messed up, he easily won Sora with a clean and quick victory and told him that has a lot to learn and he is still not complete (or something like that) and Sora fainted. When Sora woke up he saw Leo and Yuffie and Leo was carrying his keyblade and Leo had a small smirk on his face with a little twinkle in his eye. Then then key vanished and appeared in Sora's hand.
Later on in the game when we are in Hollow Bastion, and as Sora wants to head of to find and seal Kingdom Hearts, Leo comes up and asks him if he is sure wether or not he wants to seal, because then it would seperate him from his friends forever, which seemed as if is trying to lure Sora out of sealing Kingdom Hearts. Then in Final Mix the EM made his first appearance whilist trying to test Sora. The EM says that he heard a familiar voice when he hears goofy's voice and we know that Leo prviously met Donald and Goofy while trying to lead them to Sora Back in Traverse Town. And later on after defeating the EM he tells Sora that he has still a lot to learn and that they will meet again and he has truly fascinating power .... (something of that kind) which is a bit similar to what Leo had previously told him.
It suddenly came to me that maybe the EM is Leo or simply a "mere shell" of Leo and that Leo might have a history that we dont fully comprehend and understand. Thats why the key vanished from his hand because he doesnt have a heart or he gave up his heart for darkness but is putting on a masquerade to hide his true identity. And he or his "shell" appeared again to test sora and see if his abilities have improved, and maybe the EM knows a little about Sora's future and he wants to see if he is up for the test. And the trailer where we see Sora jumping up behind the EM to attack him while the EM is in the process of unveiling of himself. Maybe at that momment it should come to shock us all that the EM is truly Leo or a shell of him and the true Leo has far more profound plans. Maybe from the fights with Sora he is gathering information to build and create the ultimate Dark KeyBlade Master which comes as to prove who the GEU( Glowing Eyed Unknown) is, in other words GEU is a Dark copy of Sora. Maybe the " You look just like him" is not a reference to someone else but the EM is saying that Sora fits the characteristics of the KeyBlade Master he has been hearing of. Moreover, if you notice Tetsuya has not spoken anything about Leo maybe to try to hide him and avoiding any questions about him inorder to surprise us later on. And if u also notice that we have not seen Leo in any of the trailers nor COM (or at least as i have heard and seen). I think that the ultimate battle would be Sora finally fighting EM or Leo and finally defeat him (that is if this theory proves to be correct). You might also wonder what could have happened to the clan back in TT (Traverse Town), well honestly i dont know but i think that Kairi would have something to do with going to TT and bringing Yuffie along with her on the trip until she finally faces Leo's true form and learns of his true intentions.....
I would really like to hear your opinions on this theory, whether they are good or bad, and i deeply apologise for any mistake i might have done in the process of writting the theory.
Thaks a lot guys for all your time and concern and i really would appreciate to hear any other theory any one of you might have towards KH 2 ;) ...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Your Theory is Flawed.

When The EM says thats a Familer Name he was refering to what Goofy said.
Goofy:Ansem?
EM:That name is a Familar one

Also the reason why the Keyblade dissapeared when Leon try to ready with it is because hes not the True Keyblade master and can only be used by the One the Keyblade has choosen. Besides Leon has already been seen wth Cloud in an empty Vally filled with Dusk.

I want you to read this about The EM
A man born from nothing. In the light of time but the darkness of light, this is where the Order roams. A man whose intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic Man."

GEU

You do know that leon is squall from ff8 not some original character. Your theory would work better if leon was a original character!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Hearts_key said:
Really??? Cus i saw almost all the trailers from the SE party and dont remember seeing Leon at all i think i might have seen cloud (not sure).....

um sorry to break it to ya but there are no trialers on the web from the Square Enix party. lol but from what we hear it shows Leon and Cloud fighting nobodies. which is means Leon cant be the EM because if he was he would be able to control the nobodies

Hearts_key

Oh, well anyways thank you guys for all your replies. I just had a simple idea that i wanted other to hear about, and honestly i am not stiking to my theory it was just a simple thought but please if anyone else has any theory at all please tell me about them cuz i love to read threads and listen to what others have to say and honestly i have read a lot of threads, a lot of interesting threads. I hope to become one day your pal.
hope to hear from ya guys soon ;)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes leon and cloud were in the s-e party trailer thing. but that makes sense except, he didn't mention anything about vloud either, all he said was that cloud and leo is definetely returning as a cameo, so i gues i would have to go 50:50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back