• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory about the Special Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
So as we saw in the Special Episode, the Player awakes in Enchanted Domain after having loops of the events from Chi. So where exactly is the Player? Well, the Keyblade War destroyed the World and the Dandelions escaped, along with the Player. But what if the "unique" way the Player was Unchained caused the Player to lose memory? As we know Kingdom Hearts shined upon the Player, causing Skuld and Ephemera to appear out of nothing, like they teleported. This caused the Player to become Unchained, but because of it being so unusual compared to the other Dandelions. The Player fell asleep and had repeating dreams, only to reawaken in the Realm of Sleep in the Enchanted Domain. Of course they lost memory, so the Player and Chirithy refer to it as a dream. It seems that both of them only remember the moments related to the Dandelions, while the Player still has some sort of memory related to the Keyblade War. But this is not even the most interesting part.

Maleficent is shown, sure she seems like a projection at first. But then she mentions Sora! Sora is not suppose to exist during the events of Chi, as that era takes place thousands of years before Sora even existed! So the Player is in the present, just in the RoS. Now the question is why is Maleficent in the RoS to begin with? Well, she could be looking for Daybreak Town (If it fell asleep) so she can get the Book of Prophecies. Question is why would she need that? That I have no idea for, but I am thinking to try to manifest something from it, perhaps the Foretellers? But they exist in the pass, so that makes no sense.

Back to our Player, they are suffering from some sort of memory loss. Now its up to them to find Ephemera and Skuld! Somehow they got separated all over again, and now the Player and Chirithy has the extra task of trying to regain memories of what happened. And most likely foiling Maleficent's plan whatever she has in store for us. Man, does anyone in Kingdom Hearts get any sort of breaks? Back to the theory, where exactly are the other Dandelions? If the Player is in the RoS, does that mean they should also? Well, what if a goal of Season 2 is just trying to find the other Dandelions?

Of course this is all theoretical, and most likely the whole thing won't be correct. But some parts might be correct, or somewhat correct.

Xemik

I like it! It beats my own theory (which was actually confusing even to me), and lines up a lot of the recent plot information we've received over the last few years. I originally thought Maleficent was inside the book of prophecies, entering into the "story" of the player, but your theory makes much more sense. If Maleficent was inside the book, where the heck did she get it? That's a hole in my theory. Yours fixes this, and now I see it: she enters into the Realm of Sleep to find the book in the currently sleeping Daybreak Town, that's really smart.

At first I was actually disappointed that Daybreak Town did not become the Keyblade Graveyard, but now, thanks to your theory, I understand why Square wanted to preserve it; so that it would still exist for Maleficent to travel to.

Luxu

Awards
I like it! It beats my own theory (which was actually confusing even to me), and lines up a lot of the recent plot information we've received over the last few years. I originally thought Maleficent was inside the book of prophecies, entering into the "story" of the player, but your theory makes much more sense. If Maleficent was inside the book, where the heck did she get it? That's a hole in my theory. Yours fixes this, and now I see it: she enters into the Realm of Sleep to find the book in the currently sleeping Daybreak Town, that's really smart.

At first I was actually disappointed that Daybreak Town did not become the Keyblade Graveyard, but now, thanks to your theory, I understand why Square wanted to preserve it; so that it would still exist for Maleficent to travel to.

Gald you enjoyed it! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back