• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Theory about the history of the KH universe and the Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Okay, here's a theory I came up with about the history of the KH worlds and the Keyblades. I came up with it to go in an RP of mine on another site (Gaia if you must know), so it's in the form of an RP post. Most, if not all of it, is Sora talking. I think it's really plausible. Of course, no one can say for sure if that's what it is or not. But here goes:

Sora proceeded to explain to Kiante about the war that raged across the worlds, "Years ago, before my time even, all the worlds were one. Every heart was full of light. But eventually, some people got greedy, and took the light from others. That was when darkness first appeared. The world erupted into large-scale wars over the light. As time progressed, these wars worsened. Different nations were formed and they all put their efforts into learning new ways to defeat their enemies. Eventually, they learned to make a new, special kind of weapon, a Keyblade. This weapon, made out of the light that they were warring over, became a magnificent force. One nation after another learned how to forge these mysterious weapons. Other nations eventually learned how to make similar weapons, made out of darkness rather than light. They were still called Keyblades. But there was a strange side-effect to using these weapons. When a Key-wielder died, instead of their hearts returning to Kingdom Hearts as it should, the Keyblades would suck them in. The hearts were turned into Keychains connected to the Keyblades, and then they were made even stronger. If another warrior stumbled upon a Keyblade that had a Keychain, the heart within the Keyblade could decide if the new warrior was worthy of wielding it. This went on for centuries, many Keyblades were made, many acquired Keychains. Eventually the darkness created by the wars began to consume the world. After a while, the whole world was destroyed and left in darkness. But, small fragments of light were left, found in the hearts of children. These children, with their fragments of light, rebuilt the world, but just as their light was fragmented, so was the world. The creation of these multiple worlds dispelled much darkness, but this darkness had to go somewhere. The darkness was attracted to Kingdom Hearts, which is of course pure light itself, and surrounded it. Because of this, the worlds have, and most likely will, stay separate. Unless we could somehow get rid of the darkness completely, or at least get it away from Kingdom Hearts..." Sora stopped talking for a few moments, and his eyes looked distant.

And this part's about the future, it takes place around 20 years after KH2:

On our quest to try to reunite the worlds, Mickey and Riku and I...we...awoke something. Maybe a someone. We came to a desert, a crossroads, with Keyblades all around. We found...four suits of armor. They seemed motionless, but when we touched one, they all came to life. None of them said a word, but they looked at each other, then fled down each of the roads, disappearing incredibly quickly. Three of them we haven't seen since. One of them though...we soon heard about many attacks on different worlds. We found out that he, the Soldier of Darkness, had been creating an army to...well, we're not sure what his goal is yet. But he's attacked many worlds with Heartless, and Nobodys many times, not to mention his human forces.

So there ya' go! What do you all think? BTW, if anyone's posted a theory exactly like this before, I apologize.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No. You're basing that off of Kairi's Grandmother's story, which Nomura said is just a fairiytale. Darkness has always existed.

Not only that, you didn't even bother to change it from rp fprm.
Don't be another Yannis, Kiante. There are hopes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back