• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A stupid thing Maleficent did... (Was supposed to be a Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Maleficent and Pete, while searching for the black box, found Pandora's box, she Told Pete to leave it behind, she didn't even know what was in it, she could have caused some chaos among the worlds, that's one way the Disney worlds could have been important, using something that dangerous would have forced Sora, Donald, and Goofy, to actually do something important, while they were searching for the power of waking, they could recapture all the evils that Maleficent unleashed, and made Maleficent and Pete a real threat, all while preparing for the showdown with Xehanort, and when all the evils were recaptured Sora could have locked the box and made sure they never escaped, or were let out, again, wasted opportunity right there, what are your thoughts?

vaderskywalker

Awards
Expect that Pandora already opened the box and the only thing left in it was hope. At least I think that's how the myth goes. It makes sense that Maleficent wouldn't care about it.
Yeah, the myth, but what about Disney's version of it? it was also in the movie with the same design, it was a blink, and you'll miss it kind of thing, but it was there, and the worst part, the box is a blank slate, we have no idea what's in there, Nomura could have put his own spin on it, and made some cool designs for whatever is in there, but like I said, missed opportunity, and if it was already opened why was it hidden?

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
Nomura would not have made some cool designs for whatever is in there because it's a part of the Hercules story. Designs actually do exist in the Hercules animated series, so he would have used those - I guess that could be cool if you had to make a second visit to Olympus in KH3. But even if they didn't, Nomura is not going to fill in Hercules backstory lore on his own because that's not how Kingdom Hearts has ever worked as a story, ever.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Nomura would not have made some cool designs for whatever is in there because it's a part of the Hercules story. Designs actually do exist in the Hercules animated series, so he would have used those - I guess that could be cool if you had to make a second visit to Olympus in KH3. But even if they didn't, Nomura is not going to fill in Hercules backstory lore on his own because that's not how Kingdom Hearts has ever worked as a story, ever.
Oh, well that's disappointing, I wasn't even thinking about Hercules the series, I was thinking that they never showed them before and could craft an original story around them, but never mind.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and lest we forget, Maleficent was only interested in the Black Box, nothing else. even if she did know what Pandora's Box was and what was in it, it didn't fit her her grand plans. but there is the off chance she would make a mental note about it later on. just like with Sora, she could've wasted him when he was at level one but didn't. she was more focus on her own goals than just harassing Sora and the others. hence why she and Pete stayed out for the majority of KH3.

will she go back for Pandora's Box? will she even use it? maybe. considering that Xigbar/Luxu and the Foretellers now have the Black Box, Maleficent will have to build up her 'A' game to take them on. and Pandora's box might be part of said arsenal.

vaderskywalker

Awards
and lest we forget, Maleficent was only interested in the Black Box, nothing else. even if she did know what Pandora's Box was and what was in it, it didn't fit her her grand plans. but there is the off chance she would make a mental note about it later on. just like with Sora, she could've wasted him when he was at level one but didn't. she was more focus on her own goals than just harassing Sora and the others. hence why she and Pete stayed out for the majority of KH3.

will she go back for Pandora's Box? will she even use it? maybe. considering that Xigbar/Luxu and the Foretellers now have the Black Box, Maleficent will have to build up her 'A' game to take them on. and Pandora's box might be part of said arsenal.
Well, I was more thinking of Maleficent using it as a distraction for Sora, Donald, and Goofy, while she searches for the Black Box, but like I said never mind.

Sonofjafar

Awards
As long as we’re talking about the Black Box, I have an interesting day thought. What if the Black Box contains some sort of save file that encompasses all of the progress made throughout all the games so far that is able to be delete by anyone who opens it, resetting everything back to zero

vaderskywalker

Awards
As long as we’re talking about the Black Box, I have an interesting day thought. What if the Black Box contains some sort of save file that encompasses all of the progress made throughout all the games so far that is able to be delete by anyone who opens it, resetting everything back to zero
There is a theory on YouTube similar to this, by HMK, check it out, it's very interesting, or don't, it's your choice.

Back