• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A stupid question but I just have to ask

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks to a commentary group, I want to know, did all three characters (Terra, Aqua, and Ventus) inpact the world's storylines, but then again it was more bashing on TAV. Just want to know and I might close this afterwards.

Awards
I'm kinda confused on what you're asking.. Can you be a tad more specific? I'd be glad to help!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm kinda confused on what you're asking.. Can you be a tad more specific? I'd be glad to help!

Well Terra, Aqua, and Ventus each have their part of the world's story, help someone, and leave, do they impact the story or of one of the three filler? Although they could just be nitpicky and called them stupid for not knowing what's going on.

Does that help or more detail?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Well Terra, Aqua, and Ventus each have their part of the world's story, help someone, and leave, do they impact the story or of one of the three filler? Although they could just be nitpicky and called them stupid for not knowing what's going on.

Does that help or more detail?

ENGLISH

DO YOU SPEAK IT

WE ARE FRIEND

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To answer your question yes.

Now I'm begging you for the last time, stop complaining about the fanbase. It has nothing to do with you and people are entitled to their own opinions without you breathing down their necks on a disagreement or misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back