• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► a Sonic Fanfic(it dun have a name >>;;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
This is my fanfic about my Sonic character Ayumi,that picture i posted of her in Fanart section,it doesn't have a name though o_O well here the first part ill add more if people like it.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Hey!Tails! be back be 9 okay? Mom said so!"Ayumi yelled to her little brother Tails,who was going with Sonic to Central Station,"I will Ayu!"Tails waved goodbye and ran off with Sonic,Ayumi smile and closed the door,"Mother do you need help?"

"No,Ayumi,thanks for asking"

"No prblem mom....can i go with Tails..i mean he's only 8 and Im 14..i'm sure i can help"

"ayumi...your my little girl and i don't want you hurt"

"I'm not little! I'm older then Tails!" Ayumi yelled in tears,"I'm older them him! IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!"
"AYUMI!"
"I DON"T CARE MOM!"Ayumi fell to her knees"im not little anymore...I'm NOT!" Ayumi punched the ground and ran to her room slamming the door behind her"I'm not little...and i'll prove it"

She walked to her bed and sat down"Misha'll help..i hope she and Knuckles are still here..."
Ayumi jolted up and looks at her clock"6:45! Mom and Dad go to bed at 7"She opened her door just enoguh to see down the hall"the kitchen lights still on"She looked at her window"Hmm"She got up and ran to her window sli(sp?) and looked down"Mom's still in the Kitchen?"Just then,Ayumi heard her Dad say"Honey,I'm going to bed"
Her mom answerd"I'll be up in 5"

"this is perfect"Ayumi thought,she grabbed her backpack and emptyed it out"mom'll come to say sorry...."Ayumi stuffed her bag under her bed and layed in her bed pretending to sleep.

"ayumi?..honey?"Ayumi's mom slowly opened the door"oh,shes asleep..."Her mom walked in and sat next to ayumi on the bed"Honey im sorry...but you'll always be my little girl.."she kissed ayumi on the forehead and lefted.

"Mom.."Ayumi sat up"im sorry..but i have to do this"Ayumi jumped out of bed and grabbed her bag,She crept to the door and looked out a tiny crack'c;mon"she thought,Her parents shut the door and the light and went to bed"Perfect!"Ayumi quitely opened the door and went down stairs and took Mangos,Strawberries,Bananas,and water bottles with her"we'll need to eat"she thought as she crept out the front door"I love you,mom,dad...sorry"She said as she ran off into the Mystic Ruins.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Some spelling errors here and there, but I like where this is going. I've never read a Sonic fan fic before.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OOOH!...I LIKE!!!!...is there gonna be more???????

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O.O lol, okay. i wanna read it!!!!

and you have exactly 100 more post's than me @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back