• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Sneak Peek at Dearly Beloved for III? Update: False alarm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
So, I ran across this video earlier today. It was recorded at a performance in Taiwan with Yoko Shimomura in attendance. Its also been posted on KH13.

Pretty amazing! And that's not even the most interesting part. This show was done by a group from Boston named Video Game Orchestra or VGO for short. Through their recording wing, SoundtRec Boston, they worked directly with Yoko Shimomura to produce the music for FF XV's latest trailer from TGS, preformed KH2.5's remixes and did the orchestration and performance of the OST for Lightning Returns (link). My point to all this info? While they might have had nothing to do with it, other than being influenced by their presence at some point, the fact Square Enix and Yoko Shimomura have been deeply involved with this group makes me wonder. Is this, in some form, a sneek peak at what we're getting from KHIII? I really hope so!!!

Last edited:

freewillfirebox

Re: A Sneak Peek at Dearly Beloved for III?

I am sure Shinomura will not let us down! The music made for every game before has been truly outstanding! I listen to it almost every day!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I had this posted from the music thread, its a fan made:

[video=youtube;uhqz1HQV0W8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhqz1HQV0W8[/video]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

i think this is real [video=youtube;jcjUTiAa2z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUY9sy2e-1txFjZ-rnwH1XOQ&feature=player_embedded&v=jcjUTiAa2z0[/video]

That's the exact same video that the OP just posted. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

(Falk must be laughing so hard right now, seeing everyone freak out over this.)

Anyways, no, this isn't a new arrangement. It's actually the same version they've played in 2012 only with the addition of the violin solo.

If you guys see anyone else freaking out over this right now, maybe drop them a line and tell them otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back