• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A small theory/guess at Silver haired Male(kinda spolier?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora had three hearts in him when he willingly shanked himself with the Artificial keyblade right, thus creating a "heartless" Sora and special nobodies Roxas and Namine. Roxas is Sora's nobody with Ven's influence, Namine is a nobody made from kairi's heart leaving sora's body correct? Okay now here's the thing...

Terranort also had three hearts in him no? Master Xehanort's, Terra's, and Eraqus'. Terranort willingly gave into the darkness and created a "heartless" Terranort (who i think I believe is actually MX's heart taken out of the Terranort equation), ONE nobody, Xemnas,(whom I believe to be Terra's body and soul and a part of Terra's heart with Eraqus')...but if there were three heart's...where's the other nobody? My guess is the silver haired guy, (whom I believe to be a Nobody with the rest of Terra's heart, basically the Terra equivalent of Namine)

My theory is not exactly well thought out as of yet but i just wanted people to see what do they think about it

Last edited:

Xion14

I thought the "rest" of Terra's heart is inside LS....i know his memories went into it, part of his memories so didn't the rest of him go in there too? or is that not the same thing?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought the "rest" of Terra's heart is inside LS....i know his memories went into it, part of his memories so didn't the rest of him go in there too? or is that not the same thing?

Apparently Terra's heart was still in Terranort but his feelings/(memories)? went into LS I'm not entirely sure

αsiя

space coke
This theory is okay but I think the silver headed guy is MX when younger

BTW your avatar is a major spoiler
I recommend taking it off

Xion14

to me it's just a picture of Ansem.....SoD....but yeah if people really look at it they'll see Terra in there. *shrugs* i guess better safe than sorry

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Thanks for the heads up! and an answer to the younger MX thing:

Terranort's hairstyle originated from Terra as you can see in the game, the only aspect of MX having that shape and hairstyle is because he put his heart within Terra's body. MX alone being younger wouldn't really make sense in my opinion anyway

αsiя

space coke
Thanks for the heads up! and an answer to the younger MX thing:

Terranort's hairstyle originated from Terra as you can see in the game, the only aspect of MX having that shape and hairstyle is because he put his heart within Terra's body. MX alone being younger wouldn't really make sense in my opinion anyway

Good
Its a nice avatar that you have right now

Well we dont know when that scene took place (not talking about the Riku scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back