• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a small quiz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAMEXICH

first person to answer these questions correctly gets to choose between being my signature for a week,, or a congratulations

1. What is the first ability you get if you choose the shield in awakaning... assuming you dont have dodge roll

2. If i destroy a shadow, a soldier, use blizzard to kill a red nocturnal and an invisable... how much exp do i gain

3. Name the 7 princesses

4. What magic should i cast on a red mushroom thing... if there is a red light over its head.

5. Who is the 45 seed of the Hades Cup.

6. How many exp point do i get for blocking Rikunort in the first stages of that battle.

7. Name 2 enemies that would be heavily affected by gravity.

8. Name an enemy where gravity would be the only way of delivering direct magic damage to it.

9.What does Wakka say when he about to throw a blitz ball with the blue tail thing.

10. HOw much HP does each bar of health have for enemies (numerical amount)

GOOD LUCK

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I call "unpassable" on this quiz cause question number 2 is determined by what level you currently are... I think, well I sold my game so I can't really answer 1 and 5 -_-

3. snow white, cinderella, kairi, jasmine, belle, aurora, and alice

6. 15

I didn't want to sound like a know it all so I answered some incase I'm proven wrong lol

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
1. What is the first ability you get if you choose the shield in awakaning... assuming you dont have dodge roll - Guard

2. If i destroy a shadow, a soldier, use blizzard to kill a red nocturnal and an invisable... how much exp do i gain

I'm assuming after you defeat hollow basition for the first time here~:

300 xp
3. Name the 7 princesses:
Uh, Jasmine, Alice, Belle, Kairi, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White

4. What magic should i cast on a red mushroom thing... if there is a red light over its head.

The mushroom's (in kh1 at least) dont' have red lights over their heads. THe lights are yellowish, and signal you need to cast thunder on them.
5. Who is the 45 seed of the Hades Cup.
Mad Truffle
6. How many exp point do i get for blocking Rikunort in the first stages of that battle.
Uh, 1, most likely. :/

7. Name 2 enemies that would be heavily affected by gravity.

8. Name an enemy where gravity would be the only way of delivering direct magic damage to it.
There really aren't any. :/ I've been able to hit every single enemy in the games with thunder. lolz

9.What does Wakka say when he about to throw a blitz ball with the blue tail thing.
I don't know. ._.

10. HOw much HP does each bar of health have for enemies (numerical amount)
uh, I dunno. I think somewhere around 100 Hp or something. :/

LAMEXICH

Here's the Answers

1. 2. 3. and 4. were all right when roa guessed... # 5 depends on whether you've beat the cup or not i shoould have mentioned that.... if you havnt beaten it its yuffie... but if you hve im pretty sure it is mad truffle...
6. 17
7. Large Body Fat Bandit ( anyone with a lot of health)
8. I think they're called green requiems
9. take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back