• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A small little "theory" about the guardian and the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

Nice idea, except at two points, the Guardian appears the same time as Xehanort's keyblade. Once during, his grab + Ars Solum combo, and again in the "realm of light," where you Dual Limit with Terra. Although, the second time is sort've a mental thing.

I always thought the Guardian was darkness given form, specifically Xehanort's immense darkness.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it wouldnt be suprising if the keyblade was names the guardian but numura loves holding onto details liek that

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think the Guardian might be either Terra or Eraqus' Heartless. And, XH's is Master Xehanort's Heartless not just Terra and Master Xehanort's Heartless. I'm confused about the whole Heartless thing.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
false.
As Anagram already said, the keyblade is fake. Roxas didn't use Xion's keyblade. it just awakened Ven's heart inside him to duel wield
Roxas does NOT duel wield because of xion.

yes you need a heart to wield
That's why Nomura said
"Xemnas can use a keyblade but he choosed not to"

maybe because he has Terra's heart....

Trust me, if Xemnas ACTUALLY had Terra's heart, he wouldn't have done any of the cruel things he did in the series.

If anything, Xemnas makes the same choices that Terra would have made in his position (having no emotions and slowly regaining memories).

Samhain

Bronze Member
I remember Xemnas also being a special nobody, but don't know actually he can wield a keyblade.

Nomura said he choosed not to in one of his interviews
If the gaurdian is the Keyblade, why does Ansem SoD have the Gaurdian? Wouldn't that mean he could have had a Keyblade? Meh...I just think it sumbodies Heartless
Yes Ansem SOD has a keyblade. hell it just makes the point stronger because it also tells us that you don't need memories of wielding a keyblade if both Xemnas and Ansem SoD can wield.
Yeah, i have the same question too xD
I don't think Ansem SoD can wield a keyblade since he don't have heart,right ?
no, no, no,

Ansem SoD CAN wield the keyblade. heartless have hearts
Nice idea, except at two points, the Guardian appears the same time as Xehanort's keyblade. Once during, his grab + Ars Solum combo, and again in the "realm of light," where you Dual Limit with Terra. Although, the second time is sort've a mental thing.

I always thought the Guardian was darkness given form, specifically Xehanort's immense darkness.
it could be just for gameplay purposes
i mean we still have yet lacked to see the Guardian and Xehanort's Keybade at the same time during cutscenes

Trust me, if Xemnas ACTUALLY had Terra's heart, he wouldn't have done any of the cruel things he did in the series.

If anything, Xemnas makes the same choices that Terra would have made in his position (having no emotions and slowly regaining memories).
Why would you say that?
Remember what Master Xehanort said

"Your heart is stained by darkness"
Besides remember Terra locked his own heart by trying to play hero and failed miserably. that's also a reason why Xemnas didn't take over Terra's personality but instead of Xehanort's because Terra's heart was basically sealed into his own body while Xehanort had the stronger heart and mind influence and because it was more likely that Master Xehanort was in control of Xehanort the Apprentice when he lost his heart, its a reason why Xemnas took over Xehanort's personality instead of Terra's

Box_ghost

That's why having a heart is a requirement for wielding a keyblade.

roxasface.jpg

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Roxas could wield because of Sora and probably having Ventus's sleeping injured heart within him. That doesn't mean however that Roxas possesses an own heart.
He essentially was just "borrowing" a crippled/maimed one which allowed him to experience true emotions, not more...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
We know that you need a heart to wield a keyblade, and Roxas wield two. We know they aren't fake becasue Riku would have been able to tell when he had oblivion. He cries, he shows extreme emotion in Twilight Town.

It all points to him having a heart. Whether it is fractured or doesn't belong to him is irrelevant.

I believe: Heart+Vessel=Somebody

Box_ghost

It's debatable that Roxas actually does have a heart.

Roxas could wield because of Sora and probably having Ventus's sleeping injured heart within him. That doesn't mean however that Roxas possesses an own heart.
He essentially was just "borrowing" a crippled/maimed one which allowed him to experience true emotions, not more...

should have stopped there.

We know that you need a heart to wield a keyblade, and Roxas wield two. We know they aren't fake becasue Riku would have been able to tell when he had oblivion. He cries, he shows extreme emotion in Twilight Town.

It all points to him having a heart. Whether it is fractured or doesn't belong to him is irrelevant.

I believe: Heart+Vessel=Somebody

It's confirmed that Roxas wields the Keyblade because Sora does.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
should have stopped there.

It's confirmed that Roxas wields the Keyblade because Sora does.

For one, show me where, two it still doesn't explain how he can wield without a heart without it being fake.

Him having a heart is the only logical explanation.

Box_ghost

It's debatable that Roxas actually does have a heart.

For one, show me where, two it still doesn't explain how he can wield without a heart without it being fake.

Him having a heart is the only logical explanation.

5:14

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wasn't it confirmed in a Nomura-Interview that the second keyblade Sora can wield (and by extension his nobody,too) is Ven's?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wasn't it confirmed in a Nomura-Interview that the second keyblade Sora can wield (and by extension his nobody,too) is Ven's?

I think it may have been. But Nomura left it open to debate whether or not Roxas had Ven's heart. Though considering how Roxas was the only Nobody with genuine emotions, he probably had one.

And even if it wasn't, the second weapon had to come from somewhere. It has to be Ven's.

K3ybladespartan

[no, no, no,

Ansem SoD CAN wield the keyblade. heartless have hearts

[/QUOTE]

But that contradicts what a heartless is doesn't it? A being without a heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back