• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a small help question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

I know that many people might flame me for this because there are instructions on another section, but here goes. O.K, I'm searching for 2 more Orchaleims+ and I have already looked at the online guide for them. However, I still can't find them! One is supposedly in Radiant Garden where you fight heartless with Cloud. The other is in the desert ruins in Agrabah. It would be really helpful if someone can give me an indepth description of where they are exactly, as I have searched the area more than I can remember! thanks! :thumbsup:

Welshcake

no but I have already been to membrs helping members. I already said that. It's not enough detail

Cicero

Visionary
#1 Located in the Central Computer Meda of Space Paranoids
#2 Located in Sunset Terrace (L4) of Twilight Town
#3 Found in The Brink of Depair of The World that Never Was.
#4 Complete the "Starry Hill" Side-Quest in 100 Acre Wood.
#5 Complete the "A New Day is Dawning" Side-Quest in Atlantica.
#6 Complete the "Goddess of Fate" Cup in the Olympus Coliseum.
#7 This is received by creating at least one of all 50 types
of synthesis materials.

these are all of them.. hope it helps ^^

Welshcake

Thanks Darkside Prins that really helps! But if your info is right, then the ultima weapon guide in the members helping members section is wrong...

Cicero

Visionary
Thanks Darkside Prins that really helps! But if your info is right, then the ultima weapon guide in the members helping members section is wrong...

I don't know what it says in the members helping members but I got this from a strategy guide and they were all there ^^ so I know this is right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back