• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxCrest

Wonderland!!! :D... Does it really matter?
Sweet! Now that's good news! I doubt it's enough to warrant a Final Mix though.

I may be wrong but I think Nomura said he had no plans of a Final Mix version for KH3D.
He may have never said it, I do believe he did though.

God knows if he did make a FM the English version of KH3D would have to have at least one game breaking thing in it that the original Japanese version didn't so they can make six more and a few awesome bosses before they could give it only to Japan.

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED!

Ha.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I may be wrong but I think Nomura said he had no plans of a Final Mix version for KH3D.
He may have never said it, I do believe he did though.

No, you're right. He said that in the Ultimania, but I believe I heard that he also said the same thing for BBS.

xig28

Awards
I have the game in japanese, but to think about i never really noticed anything about the HP. I didnt even have a problem with my HP. People really got frustrated over this????? i never noticed lol it felt normal to me, I just heal and thats that haha

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I have the game in japanese, but to think about i never really noticed anything about the HP. I didnt even have a problem with my HP. People really got frustrated over this????? i never noticed lol it felt normal to me, I just heal and thats that haha

That's good, I'm glad it won't be too much of a problem.
Except for those level 1 critical mode players

xig28

Awards
That's good, I'm glad it won't be too much of a problem.
Except for those level 1 critical mode players

well even with those level 1 cm runs you have to be quick about dodging in any of the games. arent they mostly just no damage runs too??

Lady-Lee

Awards
I always had an issue with dropping in the middle of a fight and coming back with little to no health. The idea was terrifying. Im glad they fixed that though. I'm pretty sure they won't final mix this one.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
My mind is blown, I have to do it. Why'd you have to educate me? Seriously, I don't think your hp not refilling would be a problem if your playing lv 1 cm, cause you won't have enough hp to heal.

I'm saying that CM lvl 1 players won't have the luxury of being able to take thier time and pace fights because of dropping out of boss battles

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm saying that CM lvl 1 players won't have the luxury of being able to take thier time and pace fights because of dropping out of boss battles

Speed runs ;D lol, unless the bosses are THAT easy, lvl 1 CM runs might end up being lvl 10 CM runs.

Also, I'm not a fan of challenges, so I'll overlevel the crap out of my Sora and Riku (general question, do they level up together or separately?) and the game won't pose any challenge for me :D

Awards
My mind is blown, I have to do it. Why'd you have to educate me? Seriously, I don't think your hp not refilling would be a problem if your playing lv 1 cm, cause you won't have enough hp to heal.

Second chance and once more. Pew pew. Makes it possible. But dropping, that makes it impossible.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Speed runs ;D lol, unless the bosses are THAT easy, lvl 1 CM runs might end up being lvl 10 CM runs.

Also, I'm not a fan of challenges, so I'll overlevel the crap out of my Sora and Riku (general question, do they level up together or separately?) and the game won't pose any challenge for me :D

Lol, trust me the bosses are anything but easy :p I know some people have tried doing Lvl 1 CM runs, and failed I believe. They just couldn't make it through.

I'm sure some people have managed to do it though :p

Awards
Lol, trust me the bosses are anything but easy :p I know some people have tried doing Lvl 1 CM runs, and failed I believe. They just couldn't make it through.

I'm sure some people have managed to do it though :p
I really hope people have. I really wanna try a lvl 1 CM run on my second play though.

ShailsTDSPT

How I would be annoyed if this happened when playing lvl 1 CM :\ glad it is fixed ^^ Has anyone actually beat the game lvl1 CM? I plan to doing it on my third play.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'll be doing Lv. 1 CM on my 2nd or 3rd playthrough... Not sure yet. Hopefully it isn't as boring and time-consuming as it was for BbS. I think grinding your Dream Eaters abilities and levels will make all the difference though.

kupo1121

Awards
Everyone seems to be doing lvl 1 CM run-throughs and I feel like I'm not getting the most out of my game without doing one lol xP But that doesn't mean I'll do it...I hate really difficult challenges (Mysterious Figure vs. Terra -__-) and I have a really bad short temper so yeah, not gonna happen :)

Awards
Everyone seems to be doing lvl 1 CM run-throughs and I feel like I'm not getting the most out of my game without doing one lol xP But that doesn't mean I'll do it...I hate really difficult challenges (Mysterious Figure vs. Terra -__-) and I have a really bad short temper so yeah, not gonna happen :)

I only did story mode fr everything. Mirage arena bosses along with the secret bosses would be near impossible xD unless I played with friends in the mirage arena.

kupo1121

Awards
I only did story mode fr everything. Mirage arena bosses along with the secret bosses would be near impossible xD unless I played with friends in the mirage arena.

That still would cause me endless problems lol xP I can just imagine trying to fight Ansem's 2nd form on Proud Mode in KH1 at lvl 1 lol...I'd hate having to keep fighting him and Darkside over and over <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back