• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A sketch art version of sora new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warmaster34

so far we only seen the 3D side of kingdom hearts III but we have yet to see the artistic side of it while I love sora new look there are some fans who find it strange and I think I know why since the unreal 4 engine is still being worked on I think nomura should have released a A sketch version of sora new look it would help people have a batter idea on what it looks like then a 3D model whose engine is still being worked on I am hoping we see some art at D23 :biggrin:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
One thing's for sure, and that's that the cover art for KH3 will be in that typical drawing style that Nomura does for all the games. So, even if for some strange reason we're never shown a sketched/drawn version of Sora's new look prior to release, we'll see one on the game's box art.

warmaster34

One thing's for sure, and that's that the cover art for KH3 will be in that typical drawing style that Nomura does for all the games. So, even if for some strange reason we're never shown a sketched/drawn version of Sora's new look prior to release, we'll see one on the game's box art.
I hope the HP art is gone so I was worried that the cover would go the whole 3D route with out the beautiful art nomura is known for

Sdog

Awards
I hope the HP art is gone so I was worried that the cover would go the whole 3D route with out the beautiful art nomura is known for

What 0-0? I keep anxiously waiting to see the new ones with every bit of footage we've gotten so far. I'm not a fan of the 3d models for the UI so far.

warmaster34

What 0-0? I keep anxiously waiting to see the new ones with every bit of footage we've gotten so far. I'm not a fan of the 3d models for the UI so far.
I know right I am worried too I hope if there is another interview with KHinsder they will ask about that that something we need to know and thanks a lot because your avatar I finally start to watch samurai champloo :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back