• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A simple request

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Alright. I recently purchased The Orange Box for my Xbox 360 console. I bought it because I wanted to play Team Fortress 2 and Portal without having most of the lag my computer does. The lag isn't horrible, only a little bit. I tested the lag with only Portal on my PC (I got it for free when it was temporarily free). So, I had been playing TF2 for a while, only to notice some things were missing. Hats. Crafting. The entire inventory/loadouts system. I thought it was weird at first, and then I found out VALVe never updated The Orange Box. I was very disappointed and learned that my TF2 was "vanilla" - the basic multiplayer with nothing else.

So I need you guys' help. Yes, I have a Steam account. I realize this is a pretty big request. IF POSSIBLE, this it to anyone who comes across this thread, I would very much appreciate it if someone would be nice enough to gift me Team Fortress 2 on Steam. I do not have the money even though it's only 20.00$ or so, my family has been having some fiinancial problems lately, though it is improving greatly if you're wondering and I'm glad of that. I'm also fine with a Guest Pass, even though it only lasts a little while. I may or may not be able to give anything in return to you. The only way I could would be if you had Xbox Live and would be ok with some few forms of modding. It's something I do, and probably one of the only ways I could repay you. (This includes 10th Prestige Lobbies on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Ask any questions in the thread, and post in here. If, and as soon as, someone gifts me Team Fortress 2 OR sends me a Guest Pass, I will say it here so nobody sends me multiple TF2s or wastes their money/ Guest Passes. Thank you. I realize this is a pretty big request.

Steam ID: Supernova491

(If this is in the wrong section, please move it. It took me a few minutes to type this up)

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You probably should have looked into this before buying The Orange Box, so I really don't feel bad for you. I also don't expect anybody to purchase you this game.

Go to a local Best Buy and pick it up for $10. Or wait for the Polycount Update, when it's likely to be on sale. I'm sure you're able to come up with some sort of money.

If you lag when you're just playing Portal, you're going to be even worse when playing TF2. Not only is Team Fortress 2 more demanding in terms of hardware, but you're also playing online. I don't think you'd be able to really play the game reasonably if you lagged even when playing just Portal (if you played on the lowest settings, that's even worse).

tl;dr: no sympathy, wait for sale, enjoy not being able to play

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
That tight on money? Make a lemonade stand -- get 20$ in a few days.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You probably should have looked into this before buying The Orange Box, so I really don't feel bad for you. I also don't expect anybody to purchase you this game.

Go to a local Best Buy and pick it up for $10. Or wait for the Polycount Update, when it's likely to be on sale. I'm sure you're able to come up with some sort of money.

If you lag when you're just playing Portal, you're going to be even worse when playing TF2. Not only is Team Fortress 2 more demanding in terms of hardware, but you're also playing online. I don't think you'd be able to really play the game reasonably if you lagged even when playing just Portal (if you played on the lowest settings, that's even worse).

tl;dr: no sympathy, wait for sale, enjoy not being able to play

I wasn't aiming to make people sorry for me, I said that to explain my current situation.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
The second post was a very serious response. Unless you consider a serious response to be "OMFG! i feel so sowwy fer u so i boughted you TF2 on steam and gifted it to u k?", in which case, no, no you can't.

EDIT: come to think of it, all you've gotten were serious responses.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The second post was a very serious response. Unless you consider a serious response to be "OMFG! i feel so sowwy fer u so i boughted you TF2 on steam and gifted it to u k?", in which case, no, no you can't.

EDIT: come to think of it, all you've gotten were serious responses.

Hey, if you're any good you can make $20 off a blowjob. A piece of your soul is a small price to pay for TF2.

Very serious indeed .

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok dude but you gotta give me the 10th first.

Are you being sarcastic or is this serious? I really don't believe you considering the other replies. You're probably just trying to get away with free 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back