• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A silent protagonist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga

Awards
I first played Kingdom Hearts when I was 6, did anyone think Sora was a silent protagonist, since he didn't say a word in the Dive to the Heart area?

SoulXaldin

Awards
Well, that impression only ever lasts till he wakes up. Or maybe trailers released for that game have Sora with some dialogue, so maybe everyone did not have the whole silent protagonist impression.

SuperstarSaga

Awards
Well, that impression only ever lasts till he wakes up. Or maybe trailers released for that game have Sora with some dialogue, so maybe everyone did not have the whole silent protagonist impression.
I never did see the trailers, my mom just got it for me one christmas.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The impression didn't last long, indeed, since he's a good-hearted talkative fella afterwards, but the fact that he didn't speak during the Dive made the whole scene more solemn. Add Destati in the background and it's a scene that will give you goosebumps forever when you replay/see it again after years and years

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a note: please don't post KH topics in General Discussion. Everything KH should go into the KH section.

On topic: for most of the intro of the game I thought he would be, but that was also because this was the first voiced game I played and didn't know there would be a ton of voice acting in the game.

moonstar_xo

All I remember from the first time I played was anxiously waiting to see some Disney characters and go to the different worlds, haha. I don't think I expected the game to be silent, though, since I figured we'd be hearing from all the Disney characters.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
To me it would be kinda weird having Sora as a silent protagonist.

Riku: "Hey Sora!"

Sora: "..."

Ansem SoD: "DARKNESS IS THE HEARTS TRUE ESSENCE."

Sora: "..."

I guess Donald and Goofy would have to talk for him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back