• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► a short thingy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alykins

I'm not a very good writer, so please, go easy on me.
Its a... thingy.
Yeah.
;D
And for those who dont dig this kinda stuff, its AkuRoku. [the rules permitted yaoi, unlike my other forum! 8D YAY!]

Slosh. Splash. Drip.
The figure in the hood dragged his feet through the puddles. The cold rain chillled his body.
No one understood him. No one ever would. Not knowing who you are. Not having emotion.
Emotion. If he had emotion, he would be angry. Or maybe a little sad. But he didn't have emotion, so he only felt cold and wet.
He wanted to run. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to hide. He wanted many things, but most of all, he wanted emotion.
Or a heart.
He often told himself how great it would be with a heart. Having emotions. But would he be the same? Would he even exist? He knew the answer too well.
"Maybe I'm just better off not existing," he whispered softly to himself.
Spalsh. Spalsh. Splash.
"Roxas!"
The figure dropped his hood. Underneath was blonde, damp hair, sticking slightly to his face. His eyes were a bright blue, like the ocean.
The voice belonged to a tall, thin man.
"Oh, it's Axel. The Organization Idiot." he thought to himself. He continued walking.
"Roxas! Uh, dont you at least want an, uh, umbrella?"
Roxas turned around silently. Axel stood nervously holding a broken black umbrella.
"You know, uh, they say going out in the cold rain can make you get, um, sick." Axel offered.
Roxas supressed a laugh. A laugh! What was going on?
Axel ran up and handed him the umbrella.
"I'm just worried about you, little guy."
Roxas frowned and pushed it back. How he hated being so short.
"N-n-no need to call me l-l-little." he said, glaring. Was the cold making his teeth shake, or something else?
Axel looked hurt and opened the umbrella.
"Whatever you say. I'm not getting a cold though. See you later, new kid."
He walked towards the building. Roxas hesitated a moment, then followed.
"Um, Axe?"
"It's Axel. A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?" Axel sneered with about the same amount of coldness Roxas had just shown him.
"Um, I'm sorry. I d-d-didnt mean to be so.. h-h-heartless," he grinned, "G-g-geddit? Heartless?"
Axel laughed at the blonde's horrible pun. He ruffled his hair.
"You're something, new kid."
He called me "something"!
And for a moment, he almost felt the beat of a real heart.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That's nice. You're a good writer. :D
Write more, I'm a friend of Akuroku! (when my Original Character is not present.... x) )

Seikay

That was very good, I like your style, though a little on the short side, lol get it Roxas was talking about being short lol I'm so funny, but some people say I'm a little hotheaded, GET IT!, cause Axel has red hair that's sorta flame shaped and his element is fire, I could go on like this for along time lol

PaopuStar--

Hehe, it's good!
Just add a bit more detail, and it'll be perfect, as it's a little on the short side (as Seikay said above, haha).
I like the storyline so far, so keep going! =D

Ooh, and I really liked the last line, lol!

Seikay

Hehe, it's good!
Just add a bit more detail, and it'll be perfect, as it's a little on the short side (as Seikay said above, haha).
I like the storyline so far, so keep going! =D

Ooh, and I really liked the last line, lol!

lol yeah someone actually acknowledged my existence, that doesn't happen very often lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back