• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Shocking New Theory (I hate it... Please disprove.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Firma

I think Axel could be Terra's Nobody. If Ven is connected to Roxas, then thatt would explain their hitting it off. I really hope Terra is Xehanort, though.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Oh god.

Nobodies and Heartless don't exist until after BBS, because Xehanort the Apprentice wasn't around during BBS. If Terra was Xehanort, then Xehanort's Nobody would be Axel.. which is definitly not true. Terra looks nothing like Axel. Ven and Roxas(Sora) are connected because they look just like each other. And the body build, not same.

KHNigratoe

I doubt it because of their names. remember axel without the x couldnt be terra because there is no 't' or 'r' in his name.

Terra Firma

True, but we know very little about these characters. Who's to say Terra's story ends with BBS?

Muse

you look atrocious
Nomura. :/

But Axel being Terra's Nobody makes no sense whatsoever. The body build does not match up at all. If Axel were to be Terra's Nobody, he'd have the same body build as him, being the body and soul. But he doesn't. So there. Theory disproved.

Lolita

Dear You
Nobodies and Heartless don't exist until after BBS. ouo Should've kept that in mind. Their body builds don't match, at all. Axel is skinny, while Terra is all buffy and has a strong build.

Terra Firma

Timeline unknown
Traits have been shown to change, and Terra will no doubt be under extreme circumstances.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just curious. Why do horrible theories come back and bite you in the ass JUST when you think they're gone?
No. Just no. There's hardly any similiarity, if any, whatsoever.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Timeline unknown
Traits have been shown to change, and Terra will no doubt be under extreme circumstances.
Seriously, that's fanfic. Terra dying his hair red, not eating anymore, and wearing makeup. What are the odds? This is KH, hun that won't happen.

Lolita

Dear You
Alex=Reno's nobody=wtf.
Sure, Axel's appearance is based on Reno, but he surely isn't his nobody, Reno is from FF, Axel is from KH, seperate things. Just like Terra's appearance is based on Zack Fair, it doesn't mean he's related to him. ouo

And there is no similarity, and it's not possible, that Axel is Terra's nobody.

EDIT.

Hersho;

Your post made me giggle. x] Somehow.

Muse

you look atrocious
idk i think reno is his

No he's not. :/ Axel is yes based off of Reno, but being based off of him =/= Reno's his Somebody. Whoever Axel's other is is completely irrelevant and might not even show up in the future of KH at all.

Timeline unknown

Do you want someone to disprove this theory or not? :/ Axel =/= Terra's Nobody. The body build is different. I don't care if you say that Terra's body may change, that still doesn't change the fact that Axel's body build and Terra's body build are completely different. Nobodies are supposed to resemble their others with only slight differences, but there is nothing 'slight' about the differences between Axel and Terra.

If anything, a more logical explanation would be that Terra = Xehanort. :/ They have the same build, similar hairstyle. Throw some MX in there to explain the dark skin, white hair, and possibly brown eyes and voila! A theory that actually has some founding.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
D:

You guys never cease to amaze me.

If Axel is Terra's nobody, then I'm Hershey's heartless. :/

This theory doesn't have much proof behind it other than 'you never know', so no offense, but this theory fails.

Lolita

Dear You
D:

You guys never cease to amaze me.

If Axel is Terra's nobody, then I'm Hershey's heartless. :/

This theory doesn't have much proof behind it other than 'you never know', so no offense, but this theory fails.

Then i'm her nobody? :0 /slapped
x3 I'm Rainbb's Nobody~or Heartless. D:

Exactly, there is no real and supportive evidence whatsoever to this theory, imo. Axel =/= Terra's nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back