• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► A Series of Unfortunate Events

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Although it's only been on Netflix for a single weekend, I'm really excited for Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events to be renewed for a second season. The show is extremely faithful to the books but the changes that they made have intrigued me excited even more. Since the author himself is co-producing the show (Lemony Snicket is just the author's pen name for those who didn't already find this out), he's apparently decided to add in some ongoing subplots that explain some of the books' unsolved mysteries.

I really loved the way they pulled this show off. Neil Patrick Harris as Count Olaf and Patrick Warburton as Lemony Snicket were amazing, really, just everything about this show just clicked. And I haven't even read the books in years, nor did I obsess over them the way people got hooked on The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, or Percy Jackson (all of which I enjoy, but not to the point of feeling like I have to own my own copies of the books). This series has managed to get me excited to re-read the original books again and I can't wait for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back