• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Scam? Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I found this site online, but I am not sure if I should check it out (not sure if it is legitimate, or real, but it sounds like a lot of fun.) This site says that you can get paid to play video games. It states that you can be paid $9-$80 an hour for just playing a game. The company sends the game, you play the game, and then you fill out a survey/assignment sheet.

Then, you get a check in the mail. It costs $34.95 to be able to sign up and do this. Is this real? or is this a scam? It would be really cool and fun to have a job testing games like that. It sounds almost too good to be true. What does everyone think? Should I try it out? is it real, or is it a scam? :unsure:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Probably a scam, also it probably only works in America, what with different formats and stuff...ignore it if i were you.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Scam. There are a lot more scams on the internet than you think.

The only real game testers are from the big companies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thanks everyone. I was not sure if it was real or not. It sounded like a great way to earn some money and still have fun at the same time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back