• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A request to those who can make PSP themes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I know, it seems stupid to put it here, and I'm not sure if anyone will answer, but can someone please make a Vanitas PSP theme? I personally think he deserves one, and since there is no official one, I was thinking I could ask. I'm sure someone around here has the skills to make an epic one, but a Vanitas theme in general is all I'm asking for. I apologize if this is a waste of time, or if this thread should not be here.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet! Thanks, Soxas! I'll get to work downloading it...on my actual PSP. :)

Andillexe, I would've looked at your link, but Deviantart isn't allowed at my house...Don't ask why.

Jakek9

Sweet! Thanks, Soxas! I'll get to work downloading it...on my actual PSP. :)

Andillexe, I would've looked at your link, but Deviantart isn't allowed at my house...Don't ask why.

Why? I want to know now just because you said NOT to ask why.

Soxas

eeh that PSP theme is pretty weak, it doens't suit vanitas at all

which one?if your talking about mine then i can kind of agree it was just one i stumbled across when i was searching for a vanitas theme too.the best i found for vanitas anyway.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I know, it's not as good as it could be, but it's the best I've got. Unless someone here wants to make one...? I'll find the Graphics Forum and make a request. I must say, the pic he used for the background is awesome, but the icons could use work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back