• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A remake of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
I was just wondering if they were going to sorta make like two kingom hearts 2's. like one were they just come out (the original) then are they gonna make another one like a few years later with some othere things, sorta like a kh2 final mix but not exactly a final mix.
cause some games, books, and other things have things where they release it again with extras. cause i plan on getting Kh2 the day or week it comes out, and if there is gonna be another one with some extras i might want to wait and get that one instead.

RikusDarkHalf

The M.C. said:
I was just wondering if they were going to sorta make like two kingom hearts 2's. like one were they just come out (the original) then are they gonna make another one like a few years later with some othere things, sorta like a kh2 final mix but not exactly a final mix.
cause some games, books, and other things have things where they release it again with extras. cause i plan on getting Kh2 the day or week it comes out, and if there is gonna be another one with some extras i might want to wait and get that one instead.

right now he is thinking of making one because there was somthing things he did not get to add he said but the problem is if he does do this he would have to hold back on everthing eles he is working on and kh3 would be moved back a few months to a year

The M.C.

JTTW
Neo sora said:
hmmm, interesting comment i dont think, i wouldnt worry because if they plan to do that then it wont be for another few years so i would just buy it...

yeah i guess. i didnt feel like waiting another few years again just for a game with like 5 new things or something. waiting 3(?) years was enough.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
AngelofDestiny said:
And who said there was going to be a KH3?
What are you retarded!?..of course theres going to be a KH3!..There is no reason why they shouldn't!

onyxrhapsody87

KH3 hasn't been confirmed... But it's very likely to happen... The ending hinted at it, KH2 was a success so far, and there have been interviews where TN said he was considering it...

E

Eclipse

what happened to my post? anyways..it's not gonna happen
1.) nomura said himself he would like to take a break from the kh franchise, considering he worked his butt of the past 3 years to perfect the game
2.) he said it wouldn't be in his schedule, he might have liked to do it, but he wouldn't be able to fit it time-wise and isn't sure if square would allow him ;)

EDIT: OOOOOHHHHH YESSS!! 1000 POST!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

if there's not going to be a kh3 im gonna be really mad *goes to japan and makes Square create kh3 with a keyblade*

E

Eclipse

no i'm talking about a kh2: final mix...he is most probably not gonna make a final mix cuz of the reasons i posted. he said he was probably gonna work on a sequel..but he might not start the project until late 2006, early 2007. which makes me think kh3 will be out 2010-2011 :)

YoshiAngemon

Maybe you're thinking that they'd make a Kingdom Hearts II: Special Edition, when it becomes a "Greatest Hits" title, with new features, English and Japanese voices, and some other bonus features. Devil May Cry 3 has a Special Edition.

The M.C.

JTTW
YoshiAngemon said:
Maybe you're thinking that they'd make a Kingdom Hearts II: Special Edition, when it becomes a "Greatest Hits" title, with new features, English and Japanese voices, and some other bonus features. Devil May Cry 3 has a Special Edition.

yeah thats what i was sorta thinking, not a final mix, but kh2 with extras in it.

Rioraku

what happened to my post? anyways..it's not gonna happen
1.) nomura said himself he would like to take a break from the kh franchise, considering he worked his butt of the past 3 years to perfect the game
2.) he said it wouldn't be in his schedule, he might have liked to do it, but he wouldn't be able to fit it time-wise and isn't sure if square would allow him

true, but it doesn't mean he won't do it eventually. he has the whole PS3 life span to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back