• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A relese Date From A game Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is NO official KH2 Release Date. Anything you find will be a mere speculation date.

Fact is Square doesn't even have no official KH2 release date and it may even come out in 2006. All we truly know is that it will be released right after the next FF game. Square doesn't want to compete with 2 of their own games. When the new FF game dies down then KH2 will be released and they'll make more money than making them come out at the same time.

So when the next FF game comes out you shall know the official release date.

karthikg

KL, if what you say is true, then kh2 would be realesed in 2006. Why? Because Wada says one of them comes in 2006, and if kh2 comes after ff12, -gulps-

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Both Gamestop/Gamepro and IGN are reliable, but I'll look for KH2 sometime in September, that's the same time the first game came out and would be the perfect time for them to release it in the states.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
ok, no more of this please, we don wanna get in truble, no more dates are to b posted from here on out; with an exception to newbies whos first post is a topic like this, then we shall tell them as well nicely!

Soo, we are agreed; between sept. and dec. w/ luck. Good bye all

DJ_Masta999

I'm sure it comes out in sep. or i'm going to sue square enix for $51 or $5 because i'm broke and need money to buy kingdom hearts2 or a pack of cards
:D

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
There is no date as of yet. There will not be a correct release date untill Square Enix says so. Gamestores are always wrong. Never trust them. They tell you a certain date, because they just want your money, and want you to pre-order the game. They could care less when the game really comes out. I know of at least six different dates so far:

June 7, 2005
September 14, 2005
September 15, 2005 (yeah, heard both dates)
December 1, 2005
December 30, 2005
January 1, 2006

Also, you can't really say that the game will come out after Final Fantasy XII. Nomura stated that before the game was delayed so much. There is a chance that Kingdom Hearts II might come out before Final Fantasy XII. We just to have patience and wait. It is better that they take a long time, and we get a good game. Where as if they rush, we might get a crappy game.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
*is blinded by all the n00b-ness and spam* When will people learn....

THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 (or FFXII for that matter). Only SE could possibly know the date, no one else, and they don't even know when it's going to be finished! It has been said that they MIGHT release KH2 after FFXII because they don't want competition between their own games. It has also been said the opposite...no one knows!!

Just stopping posting freakin release date topics!! People should be freakin warned for posting them without words directly from an official at SE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back