• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A recap of what happened to terra, ven and aqua after BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I just wanted to make sure that i got this correct.

Terra is the LS from the kh2FM.

Xehanort is fused with Terra and was the Ansem's apprentice that we know became the heartless and the nobody named xemnas.

Ven is still alive but is at the room of awakened.

And Aqua is stuck at the world of darkness for 12 years. 10 years before kh1 plus 1 year after KH COM plus 1 year after KH2.

State

Awards
Terra: Master Xehanort forced his heart into Terra's body, making Terra's heart use his own armor as a body.
Aqua: She is in the dark realm alongside AtW.
Ventus: His heart is joined with Sora's.
Eraqus: His heart is with Terra.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Actually, the secret video indicates that a part of Terra is still inside Apprentice!Xehanort as well as the heart of Eraqus. LS might just be a fragment of Terra.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
okay but let me ask this. if Aqua was in the dark realm for almost 12 years, how come there is no difference between her for that and 12 years ago. I mean sora changed between a year.

NoData

Maybe time works different in the dark realm or is nonexisting?

AtW stated he was there for a year now, didn't he? And aside from the outfit he didn't seem any older either

Kleith

Yep, Terra is still inside his body.

I think his original heart has been consumed by darkness (and Xehanort) because of his weakness (stained by darkness), but thanks to Eraqus, Terra has been able to stay in the body (while his original hear or a fragment of him went to the Armor, maybe ?)

While inside the body, MX and Terra talk about who's gonna be able to "win", and Terra says he doesn't care being an object of darkness because he has only one goal...

But the scene with Braig clearly shows it's not MX anymore. So whatever happened between the two, there is no clear winner...

Suzuku

okay but let me ask this. if Aqua was in the dark realm for almost 12 years, how come there is no difference between her for that and 12 years ago. I mean sora changed between a year.
Because it exists outside of time, which is why Ansem the Wise doesn't look different in KHII.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
wel if u played days then u wuld kno the events of CoM only lasted lik 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back