• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A random thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
In regards to Xigbar’s motive in telling the organization about the box, it may have something to do with Luxord’s role. We know they share a scene in re:mind that might elaborate on this and he is the only member actively looking for it in any world. Plus if Luxord is connected to KHUX then perhaps his connection correlated to this box in some way...
Maybe Luxord wants to find a way back to the KHUx era? I don't know. I think Luxord and Luxu are onto each other. Maybe Xigbar sent him on a wild goose chase to get him distracted and when he turned around, it was already Keyblade War time?

Eonstar890

Awards
Maybe Luxord wants to find a way back to the KHUx era? I don't know. I think Luxord and Luxu are onto each other. Maybe Xigbar sent him on a wild goose chase to get him distracted and when he turned around, it was already Keyblade War time?
Either that or they’re secretly working together to deceive the rest of the organization. Vexen does say how he senses notes of treachery in Luxord’s words in the Caribbean... I sense luxord is definitely playing the long game

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Either that or they’re secretly working together to deceive the rest of the organization. Vexen does say how he senses notes of treachery in Luxord’s words in the Caribbean... I sense luxord is definitely playing the long game
Which begs the question: who IS Luxord?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Oh? Another member of the True Organization with thoughts of treachery? Boy, Xehanort sure does know how to pick em, huh?

Which begs the question: who IS Luxord?
Even if we knew now, I doubt we'd fully understand the importance and/or relevance of it anyway. Same with Demyx, and we still don't even know why Nomura decided to put Ven, Marluxia, and Larxene in Union Cross either.

Also, this comment made laugh, because how many times do we have to ask who A or B "really is" before things finally become consistent again? We didn't need any of that to fall in love with the current cast, so why does it feel like the writers think it's a necessity to inject this sort of twist? Personally, I'd get burned out from reusing the same concepts over and over again, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh? Another member of the True Organization with thoughts of treachery? Boy, Xehanort sure does know how to pick em, huh?

Even if we knew now, I doubt we'd fully understand the importance and/or relevance of it anyway. Same with Demyx, and we still don't even know why Nomura decided to put Ven, Marluxia, and Larxene in Union Cross either.

Also, this comment made laugh, because how many times do we have to ask who A or B "really is" before things finally become consistent again? We didn't need any of that to fall in love with the current cast, so why does it feel like the writers think it's a necessity to inject this sort of twist? Personally, I'd get burned out from reusing the same concepts over and over again, but that's just me.
Guess the question is who they're gonna end up being, ahhaha.

Back