• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a random bored thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Kid

sorry just bored....and just asking...as you all seen the kh2 menu screen the one
with sora lookin like hes just looking into space with his half eaten salty sea ice cream..and the kh 1 menu screen, almost the same pose with a different thing in his mouth now but with a fish bone...the thing what im saying is i understand the ice cream in his mouth in kh2 screen because...in kh2 aint saying which part cause idk how to put a spoiler bar(sry n plz tell me lol)...well shows a salty sea ice cream in one part...and for kh 1 screen, the fishbone...i dont see anything in the game that envolves fishbones...did you know? haha i told you i was bored

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Maybe he likes fish, and he just got done eating one alive and beating it's family, and now he's sucking it's bones in the heat of the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back