• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Quick Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChaosStark

Awards
Hi, all. I'm ChaosStark, but Stark is just fine. I'm a non-binary philosopher and cat parent, avid reader and lover of stories. I've been lurking on these forums for a while now, but only just managed to gather up the courage to sign up and join the discussions. I don't know how much I'll be posting- I might just go back to lurking- but I'm hoping that I'll be able to engage somewhat regularly. I don't have that many people to talk to about Kingdom Hearts (or anything else, for that matter), so this seems like a good place for me to be. I don't expect a whole lot of responses to this thread, but I figured I may as well put a little introduction out there anyway. So... thanks if you read this, and I hope I have a good time here with everyone.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, whether you're lurking or being active. 🙂

EmiliaHadson

Hi, everybody. My name is Emilia.Recently I started to get interested in Kingdom Hearts , and since then there would not be a day without thinking about this game , I am very happy that I can play it and chat on this forum, I will be glad to meet new people!

Back