• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A quick goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

Hi all.

So I've been active on the forums for a year or so now and have had a lot of fun sharing dumb theories, making forced jokes, and learning more about the KH series and the people who play it. Unfortunately more and more I have been finding interactions here just leave me feeling really sad, frustrated, lonely etc.

None of these things are anyone else's fault, people here are generally really nice, but I think it will be better for me not to engage on the forums anymore. I actually find it hard to stop posting incoherent ramblings and then agonize about whether to delete them nor not so this post is mainly for myself to discourage myself from breaking my resolution.

But as I am posting, I would like to say that I really appreciate the work the moderators put into the site, as well as Antifa Lockhart and goldpanner, obviously.

As said, pretty much all the regular posters on here are nice and intelligent so I hope that you all can find happiness in these uncertain times.

2 quid is good

Awards
Hi all.

So I've been active on the forums for a year or so now and have had a lot of fun sharing dumb theories, making forced jokes, and learning more about the KH series and the people who play it. Unfortunately more and more I have been finding interactions here just leave me feeling really sad, frustrated, lonely etc.

None of these things are anyone else's fault, people here are generally really nice, but I think it will be better for me not to engage on the forums anymore. I actually find it hard to stop posting incoherent ramblings and then agonize about whether to delete them nor not so this post is mainly for myself to discourage myself from breaking my resolution.

But as I am posting, I would like to say that I really appreciate the work the moderators put into the site, as well as Antifa Lockhart and goldpanner, obviously.

As said, pretty much all the regular posters on here are nice and intelligent so I hope that you all can find happiness in these uncertain times.
I'm sorry to see you go, I really enjoy seeing your measured responses and posts and I'll miss your presence a lot, but you gotta do what you gotta do man! Take care Dast

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm not good at goodbyes. I don't want to see you go, Dast! Your post are always among my favorites. But I can understand your stance on wanting to go. You will be missed Dast, hope to see you again someday :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
;A; I'm sad to see you go, Dast! I enjoy reading your posts but I absolutely understand that feeling of doubting yourself and how others view you.

I won't say goodbye, but I will say I hope to see you again in the future here or on some other site!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Aw I'm really sad to see you go, I usually quite enjoyed seeing your posts. I wish you the best moving forward and hope that maybe someday you'll feel like returning to the forum.

LoneFox

Awards
I think I know exactly what you mean. Currently, there is not much here for people like you and me, who are mainly interested in the story of the series. The UX mystery has been mostly solved, and while I believe I understand quite well why things are like they are, the solution is still disappointing. At the same time, speculating on the modern timeline is quite pointless, because we know that we are not going to get anything new about it until next year. This leads to most posts being from people whose main interest is actually playing the games, and they have an annoying habit of dissing the story and its creator. I have thought of posting something about this division of target audiences before, but I find it hard to talk about it without causing conflict.

Anyway, may your heart be your guiding key!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Your posts were really well thought out and interesting. It's sad to see you go. Maybe you'll be back some day. See you again in the next life.

Back