• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

hey i think i have remember hearing this but i didn't remember if it was true.

is it true that when Nobodys fade that they return to their original bodys?

if it is true i was just thinking that would mean that every organization member that has died(which is all of them) would be alive again.

redprint

Well, the Nobody is the shell.

If the shell is broken, that is the end. Unless they still got their heart lingering around, they won't gain their live again if they die.

At least that's what I think.

safire inthe sky

I heard this too, it was when a nobody dies and ALSO their heartless is destroyed by the keyblade and their heart is freed that the parts of them are able to reform into their original selves, I'm pretty sure it is true, but I can' t find where it came from at the moment. I'm pretty sure its in an interview somewhere

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Nobodies,when they fade away,they return to their real bodies ONLY if their somebodies heartless have been destroyed by the keyblade(not a heartless anymore)
Or just go check a Nomura interview or something,cause ppl here sometimes mistakes many things like i do.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its what liz said. the nobody returns to the empty shell of its heartless form.

DaCapo4

I have another question, who was Sora's Heartless? was it the one that he transformed into? But wait Sora had a really strong heart, why such a weak heartless? I'm dazzled.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yes my friend sora's heartless was that weak shadow form. i forget why it was in the weakest form...something to do with his and kairis heart being one of the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back