• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I have a question: In KH1, in Atlantica, King Triton told Sora about him medding in other worlds' affair.

Well, how did he know about the Keyblade and other worlds in the first place?

Could it be Mickey..? Or someone else before Sora (beside the BBS Trio)?

Sorarocks93

Awards
Well, his own trident was used to activate the world's keyhole so he must know somehow. It isn't mentioned but I assume he knows because he is the ruler of the seas.

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, his own trident was used to activate the world's keyhole so he must know somehow. It isn't mentioned but I assume he knows because he is the ruler of the seas.

Huh, that makes sense.. I guess I'm just curious how he knew.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Huh, that makes sense.. I guess I'm just curious how he knew.

Yeah I mean someone of such high standard would be kind of stupid if he didn't know of the everlasting fight between the Light and the Darkness. He probably knows about Kingdom Hearts too and what it can do.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah I mean someone of such high standard would be kind of stupid if he didn't know of the everlasting fight between the Light and the Darkness. He probably knows about Kingdom Hearts too and what it can do.

Probably so, since he's kind of like Master Yen Sid.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That is quite possible. I used to think that it was just world rulers that knew of other worlds, but it doesn't take much thought to debunk that idea. the likes of Hades, other gods, and exceptionally powerful rulers would be undermined if they didn't know of other worlds. And there's also another avenue here: Kairi's Grandmother retold of the origins of the world as if it were a fairy tale or a legend. History dictates that stories, whether made up or true, get passed down through the centuries with each retelling being different. It's apparent in fairy tales, bible stories, and even actual historical events many of which are romanticized or swayed in one biased direction or another. It's possible that Triton heard a version of the story quite different from Grandma's.

RockyTexan

AJmorwland explained it pretty well. I was playing it with my bro the other day and I wondered the same thing so its funny you bring it up. I just think certain people have heard the history and the King having a trident to activate a keyhole would probably give him the notion that the stories were true.

Roxie1563

Awards
That is quite possible. I used to think that it was just world rulers that knew of other worlds, but it doesn't take much thought to debunk that idea. the likes of Hades, other gods, and exceptionally powerful rulers would be undermined if they didn't know of other worlds. And there's also another avenue here: Kairi's Grandmother retold of the origins of the world as if it were a fairy tale or a legend. History dictates that stories, whether made up or true, get passed down through the centuries with each retelling being different. It's apparent in fairy tales, bible stories, and even actual historical events many of which are romanticized or swayed in one biased direction or another. It's possible that Triton heard a version of the story quite different from Grandma's.

Ohh.. That is actually a good possibly of that. I guess Nomura would had said something about this, but I don't think he did. I like this idea; Triton hearing another version of Kairi's Grandmother's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back