• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(blinks then looks away from VAT)

Question is, do Xehanort and A(x)el fit in the recovered soul category or somewhere else?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Probably.

*strips and pole dances*

Dood, Kingdom Hearts' rated 10+. D:

Well, if you lose something once, and don't get it back, it's only logical that you can't lose it again, because it isn't in your possession anymore.

Though if you meant, if a person can return from the state of being a Heartless (when he has once lost his heart), become whole, and then lose it again, I guess it's possible.

xickae

Maybe it can happen, but I don't know, nothing has been shown until now about it. Maybe possible, but I hardly don't think, or better, don't expect so, otherwise Xehanort could make as many heartless (and therefore Nobody) of himself as he wants which would lead to a battle against an army of Xehanort Heartless and Xemnas.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If a PoH brings you back from the grave or the Heart and the Nobody reunite, then possibly yes, but since most people in the game don't know a PoH and those who do rarely get turned into a Heartless (Sora) and not a whole lot of hearts are reunited with their Nobody, it doesn't really happen very often.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um, since Sora is whole again that means he could theoretically lose his Heart a second time, but I guess it would also depend on how the person dies or loses their Heart, like if they kill themselves, or are corrupted by Darkness, and lots of other contributing factors

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I guess that was what Axel was trying to do. If he got Sora to lose his heart, Roxas would come back.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Well if you lose your heart, you get a heartless and a nobody, right ??

Is it not true that if your heartless is destroyed, and then your nobody is destroyed, in that order, that you become a somebody again, and gain your heart back ??

Does that not mean that you can lose it again ??

So I guess you could lose it infinite times, unless there's a limit of times this can happen...

[ That's how I think Sora will die in a soon-to-be game. O= ]

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think it is possible.

If for sample in KH3 we defeat Xehanort, but that in losing he falls in Darkness... Hum, it is a possibility that Ansem and Xemnas would re appear. But I hope SE won't do that.

Oris

Awards
Hmmm... Say, for example, Sora lost his heart again. D'you think Roxas would come out again, or would another Nobody be made? Can a person have 2 or more Nobodies?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
*strips and pole dances*

TAKE IT OFF! WHOO!
[Milkshake plays in the background]
~

I wonder if it's possible for a heartless to possess multiple people like Xehanort did Riku.

Kairy

i think kh physics are just one big damn mystery and i think that as we seen from namine and roxas all different kinds of ill say beings can be created .... its strange but im sure we'll get more answers once more games come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back