• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question/theory about Ansem The Wise's death.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
So this is my first theory so it may be crap but I've always wondered about this eversince I saw ATW die. He had darkness in his heart, right? So when he died wouldn't a Heartless and a Nobody be created? Could this tie up in KHIII? (If there is one)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: My first theory-about Ansem The Wise's death.

Seeing as how he "died" he wouldn't come back. However, considering how hearts are unpredictable and "anything could happen" during the malfunction of the machine there's a slim chance that he survived. I highly doubt he'd come back as a heartless or nobody though.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

So this is my first theory so it may be crap but I've always wondered about this eversince I saw ATW die. He had darkness in his heart, right? So when he died wouldn't a Heartless and a Nobody be created? Could this tie up in KHIII? (If there is one)

Wouldn`t he not have a heartless because his world wasn`t destroyed and he wasn`t attacked by the heartless or darkness?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Wouldn`t he not have a heartless because his world wasn`t destroyed and he wasn`t attacked by the heartless or darkness?

That's right, he wouldn't, he was only banished to the realm of nothingness.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Okay well then thanks for answering my question. This was really a question more than a theory, thanks guys.

I'll close this if it gets redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back