• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question i need answered

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
ok im half lost on the whole thing going on so sorry if this was answered. since they say there will be some insight on the org, do you think they will explain the whole zexion 'fallen into ruin' thing?

i think you've been reading too many zexion fanfictions, haywire

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
ok im half lost on the whole thing going on so sorry if this was answered. since they say there will be some insight on the org, do you think they will explain the whole zexion 'fallen into ruin' thing?

Yeah I guess, He was supposly killed by the Riku replica in COm but I dont know for sure

seb0910

Yeah I guess, He was supposly killed by the Riku replica in COm but I dont know for sure

actually, yes he was killed by riku replica. we know for sure. he killed him to absorb his strength so he could defeat the real riku. just becuz they didnt show it doesnt mean he's not dead. they probably didnt show it for the kiddies, dont wanna show him killing som1 in a kid-friendly game. or maybe they didnt wanna shoiw how he would absorb his strength. or maybe just for the suspense.

fact of the matter being, zexion's dead like all the other Org. XIII members from CoM.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
^ actualy, theres alot of speculation around wheater it was the replica or zexion who made the sword slash sound. im hoping that it may explain his weapon.

i think you've been reading too many zexion fanfictions, haywire

i dont like to read many fanfics sinse most of them are just about what they think and most of the theories i dont agree with.

Soraroxrikusux05

who cares abuot zexion anyways idk why so many ppl say hes kool he was only in the rebirth mode of CoM nothing more and hes dead like the other org members

yado

I taste delicious
What happen to Zexion is unknown. In the japinize version, there were reports simalar to jimminys journal. Under Zexions, it said he had fallen into ruin. Now the point of him being truly dead or not is unknown. In KH2, jimmnys journal says he has died, but proof of his actual death besides that is non- exsistint.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Theres so many different sides to this. From a non-bias opinion I can tell you that I believe he "fell into ruin" as It stated origionally after Riku Replica absorbed his power/strength. Details of him being completely destroyed is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back