• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about user control panel regarding contacts/friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

i looked for a sticky on it but couldnt find it, which is why im asking btw.

um, i wondered how to get my contact/friend list up as i have friends, but i cant seem to get back onto that section. therefore i cant tlk to my friends =(
i go into user control panel but dont know where to go from there. could you guide me through the process please?

im using the kh ultimate skin if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You are trying to PM your friends? What exactly are you trying to do?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Once you click on User CP, you look on the sidebar to the left, and it should be a list of different links. Look for Contacts & Friends.

To PM them you go to the profile and click on the tab that says "contact info" and there should be something about PMing them that you click.
um
did that make sense?
^^;

xx kairi xx

You are trying to PM your friends? What exactly are you trying to do?

um i just want to get my list of friends up again. the page where it shows their avatars under the sub-heading contacts and friends

Once you click on User CP, you look on the sidebar to the left, and it should be a list of different links. Look for Contacts & Friends.

To PM them you go to the profile and click on the tab that says "contact info" and there should be something about PMing them that you click.
um
did that make sense?
^^;

yh it made sense, only it doesnt have the option of contacts and friends on the left....which is wots confusing me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Weird.
Which skin are you using?

(oh and edit your last post instead of posting again, just fyi)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
yh it made sense, only it doesnt have the option of contacts and friends on the left....which is wots confusing me...

Oh, If thats all you are trying to do, Click your name, then, where it is showing your friends, its to your right, click "Show all friends"

Is that what you are trying to do?

xx kairi xx

thanks everyone. i changed my skin to simple and clean and can see what your all saying now. i guess it was just the skin i had on. thank you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back