• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about the strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

What's different between the normal and limited edition guides for KH2?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

canito_q

Ummm... frist of all.... THE PRICE! yeah, I have limited edition! XD
well, I haven't really seen the normal one, but I guess the difference is the Jimminy Cricket Journal

EDIT: Now, that I read Lnds500's post: Yeah the Jimminy Crickets Journal with stickers and stuff, a hard cover which has this weird space to put the journal, this picture of sora in one of his drive forms which I'm not sure if the normal one does, and a KH2 poster with all the player costumes (like animal, black and white, and fishy costume ^^)... yeah I'm not sure if I got the poster from somewhere else...

Last edited:

waynesora

you know their are actualy several erros i've found in the normal stradegy guide here in america.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Like it's already been said, price and styling. *I should know; I got the effing Limited Edition* It's kinda like the Limited Edition for Harry Potter DH; they get you all hyped up about something special so you'll pay more cash; and the sad thing is, we seem to fall for it every single time. *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back