• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question about the new Pokemon Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, Pokemon Platinum is coming out soon, so I guess if you like Pokemon games then it would be worth picking that up, there's been a bunch of new elements added to the series since the Gameboy Color games, so I guess you'll enjoy what's new with the series and it's worth a try.

D

The KR3W
Well there is a whole thread about pokemon so take your question there instead of making a thread of it.

S

Shadow Soldier

I didn't like the DS installments. I suggest the GBA versions. They're awesome.

Hikariux

I have the one of the newer games on DS (pearl) You get to kinds interact with the pokemon, you get to touch the screen for attack moves and stuff, but the best thing are the graphics. My opinon!

Macabre

Gold Member
The newer ones are good but to me, the newer ones weren't as fun enjoyable as the previous games.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Wait for Platinum if you're looking at getting one of the newer games. It's pretty much Pearl and Diamond combined, with a new element or two added. It's like what Emerald was to Ruby and Sapphire.

Granted you'll have to wait a little longer, I'd say it'll be worth it.

Macabre

Gold Member
Wait for Platinum if you're looking at getting one of the newer games. It's pretty much Pearl and Diamond combined, with a new element or two added. It's like what Emerald was to Ruby and Sapphire.
Yeah, it's an enhanced remake of D/P, like Emerald was of R/S.

I slightly prefer the GBC installments over the GBA ones since it's TWO REGIONS FUCK YEAH and shit.
Same.

Crystal is my most favorite Pokemon game.

D

Deleted member 36435

Crystal is by far the best Pokemon game out there.
:>

I NEEEEED IT BAAACK

Yeah, so keep it. 2 regions and good Pokemon, also its good.

Macabre

Gold Member
I liked the Ruby and Sapphire versions.
Those were good.

But my most favorite Pokemon game is Crystal.
Second most favorite would be Emerald or Yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back