• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

The Seph battle was optional, so technically they couldn't put it. I bet many people woulda tried to beat Seph, but some (Maybe alot) wouldn't really get into it and beat him. Mainly since he doesn't give you anything.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Apparently, the Platinum Match isn't canon because some people didn't play it. Just like how the Hades battle in the tournament isn't exactly canon either because like the Platinum Match, some didn't play it. Storywise, Hades is now a requirement to beat in KH2( besides after what he does to Auron, you really want to beat him up).

Leo21

King Sora_Strife said:
Apparently, the Platinum Match isn't canon because some people didn't play it. Just like how the Hades battle in the tournament isn't exactly canon either because like the Platinum Match, some didn't play it. Storywise, Hades is now a requirement to beat in KH2( besides after what he does to Auron, you really want to beat him up).
Woah wait, I remember Hades in KH I being a requirement to lock the lock in the colisium... or wait now I'm all confused *Cries in a corner*.

Puck

Leo21 said:
Woah wait, I remember Hades in KH I being a requirement to lock the lock in the colisium... or wait now I'm all confused *Cries in a corner*.

No, actually you could lock the keyhole before the Hades Cup. So yeah, the Hades Cup wasn't a requirement. In Kh2, fighting Hades is part of the story.

Leo21

King Sora_Strife said:
No, actually you could lock the keyhole before the Hades Cup. So yeah, the Hades Cup wasn't a requirement. In Kh2, fighting Hades is part of the story.
Right, It's been a few years since I did the whole Colisium thing in KH I.
Either way I say Hades was much easier in this game than the last. I mean, I died so much trying to kill Hades last time. I killed Hades here in few minutes.

Puck

^That's interesting. Because I thought Hades was easy as pie in the first game. He's still somewhat easy in this game, it's just the fight is more fun.

I should say the same for the Unknown battle too. If Roxas had a dream about Sora defeating the Unknown, how did Sora forget the Unknown?

Anyway.. I guess KH2's storyline is based on the Japanese KH1. (Not Final Mix), because Sora didn't remember the Unknown or Sephiroth. I was expecting a flashback or a big SEPHIROTH?! When Cloud said, "Sephiroth.".
The only thing I knew that Sora and the others didn't fight Sephiroth when Donald said (or someone else) "What does he look like?"

Leo21

King Sora_Strife said:
^That's interesting. Because I thought Hades was easy as pie in the first game. He's still somewhat easy in this game, it's just the fight is more fun.

Lols I dunno it took me a couple tries since he got me with his fire revolving arm thing. I know something always messed me up >.<

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i thought the unknown in KH:FM was xenmas cos of the light sabers.........cos i have seen i org memeber in kH2 with light sabers and it said he was xenmas

thats a spoiler but its correct
in kh2 they show a scene of the battle between sora and the unknown in the hollow bastion, which is from final mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back