• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question about BBS trailer summary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivionite

It said in one summary that Terra was sitting on the Beach and saw two kids playing with a ball, as you got to see better you could see that the two kids were Sora and Riku.

I read somewhere else that Those two kids were Tidius and Rikku, so which one is it?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It said in one summary that Terra was sitting on the Beach and saw two kids playing with a ball, as you got to see better you could see that the two kids were Sora and Riku.

I read somewhere else that Those two kids were Tidius and Rikku, so which one is it?

I think it was Riku and Sora because I have read that thing with Tidus and Riku but I read too on that site that Roxas was Sora's heartless so if that's wrong I think that with Tidus is also wrong.By the way Tidus isn't a main character and Sora is so I'm pretty sure they talked about Sora.I hope I helped you out.:thumbup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm still kind of confused about that part myself...but I'm pretty sure it's Sora and Riku they're talking about...

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Sora and Riku.

1Up said they were Tidus and Rikku, and yet Rikku isn't even in this game (or a guy for that matter) and Tidus has not relationship with Rikku so it wouldn't make sense for them to be playing together.

Don't ever trust 1Up unless they have pictures.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Sora and Riku all the way. I just hope we can get hold of the trailer for ourselves soon enough. Then at least all the questions about what's right and what's wrong will cease to exist haha. OR SO WE HOPE!

KH2 Queen

Yep its definatly sora and riku.Speaking of the trailer, anyone found it yet? I HAVE to see it!!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The same article that called them Tidus and Rikku also called Nobodies Heartless, referred to Terra as Zack, and Ven as Roxas. In conclusion: The person who wrote the article had no idea what they were talking about.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Besides, why would a miniature floating fairy girl from Radiant Garden be randomly playing on a random beach with some toddler boy insignicant to the story?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm who knows, plot twists?!

And about the trailer KH2 Queen, we're going to have to wait a bit longer T_T. Sucks I know, but it shouldn't be too long.. I hope.

KH2 Queen

how would they release a trailer? It was behind closed doors right? wouldn't they notice someone filming it? I'm just asking cause i really want to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back