• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about BBS and Ansem Reports...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ok so we all know that BBS is set in the past, approximately 10 years previously. However I have recently started playing KH (the original) for the hundredth time, and got to the part in TT where Leon is introducing the Ansem reports, he said they were scattered when their world was destroyed 9 years ago. We thought the Ansem reports we collected in the game were the real ones, but in KH2 we learn that they were not the real Ansem Reports, but Xehanorts Reports. In KH2 we collect more reports from the real Ansem, but this is long after Xehanorts heartless has created his reports. So 9 years ago those reports were written, does this mean that we get to read the original Ansem Reports in BBS?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't think so.Everyone tought it was written by Ansem.Leon never knew Xehanort wrote them when he was introducing the Ansem reports.He tought Ansem wrote them.

Valle

I don't think there are any more Ansem reports. Leon didn't know Xehanort was the one that wrote the reports, he thought Ansem did it. Besides, BBS is set 10 years in the past, so if the reports were written 9 years ago you most likely won't be able to read the since they weren't made yet.

[√]Genuflect
That means...The keyblade war happened between BBS and the Creation of Ansem Reports.

Awards
I don't think there are any more Ansem reports. Leon didn't know Xehanort was the one that wrote the reports, he thought Ansem did it. Besides, BBS is set 10 years in the past, so if the reports were written 9 years ago you most likely won't be able to read the since they weren't made yet.

Ah, Leon said the Ansem Reports were scattered 9 years ago when there world was destroyed, it didn't say when they were written. Also In response to the idea that if Leon didn't know who wrote them, it's likely they never actually existed, just because the reports we collected weren't written by Ansem doesn't mean they dont exist. Leon couldn't tell us the basis of the reports meaning he had never read them, only that they existed. So it's possible that Xehanort took Ansem's idea of chronicleing the experiments, and Ansem's original reports are out there in the past somewhere...

Chupacabra

The Ansem Reports of KH2 seem to be pretty new but maybe MX wrote Reports too and I think there must have been Reports about Ansem the wise's research before the heartless appeared.. so we find out more about how they were created

Awards
Hmmm...wouldn't your theory would have to assume the fact that Hollow Bastion was in its original state of Radiant Garden and that Ansem and his little evil students still lived there together? That would also mean you could speak ot the real Ansem before all Hell broke lose with his students. That would be kinda cool =P Oh...that would mean Leon and co. would be there as well...But I don't know...I was thinking BBS took place a little further into the past.

kh is ba

Nope BBS took place 10 years in the past, its already been announced and it would be kindof cool to see the younger versions of the ff characters.

Awards
It would be cool to see the FF guys 10 years ago, but who knows? it would be great if we could go to Radiant Garden prior to everything breaking loose. But it is also entirely possible that BBS takes place right before Xehanort arrives at Ansem's doorstep without his memories. So the game may end with Ansem taking in some guy off the street and ending something like this. "He could remember nothing, not even his name. So I have decided to call him Xehanort." (blackout) Ahh but who knows whats really going to happen besides Nomura?

The Doctor

Yeah, seeing the FF guys 10 years ago, little cloud, with his giant buster sword, saying 'I am no-one'. then little sephiroth comes in and say(with his giant katana) 'nice to see you Cloud', and they start sword fighting, lol, that would be funny

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeahj, kid FF guys, and go The Doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back