• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about Axel and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_89

ok, so, nobodies dont have hearts correct? well if they dont have hearts why do Roxas and Axel seem like they do, i understand how Axel seems like he has a heart cause he told Sora that him and roxas make him feel that way...but why does Roxas act like he has one too?

Roxas_89

i know they pretend to have hearts, but they actually have emotions, xemnas and the others act like they have emotions, but not roxas and Axel....oh well....does anyone have any new information on kingdom hearts 2 final mix on whether its coming to america or not?

Roxas_89

is there any information in what it would be regarding??? or around what time of this month its going on?

Mystlord

Well, naturally, Sora has a strong heart as evidenced by his ability to wield the keyblade. Since Sora didn't spend too much time as a heartless, perhaps less of Sora's heart was able to fall into the darkness, thus Roxas retained some small portion of Sora's heart. As Axel interacted with Roxas, perhaps the influence of Sora's heart made Axel feel like he had one too. Unfortunately, that is a complete theory, so make up your own.

KH2FM has its own forum, so go look there. However, I will tell you that Square Enix has no plans to bring Final Mix to America. They didn't bring the original FM, but perhaps due to high demand, they might release it to earn more money.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It could also have something to do with their original human form, obviously Roxas and Sora are both cheerful and kind. Maybe the others had original human forms that were just plain jerks. Axel through most of the game didn't seem to care about the Organization's plans, he just wanted to stay on their good side and live.

darklight

i think it's because roxas is in connection with naminé... who is a noboy of one of the seven princesses... who have no darkness in their hearts. and because sora loves kairi roxas shares the emotions with sora because sora-kairi-roxas-naminé are all connected... you also notice that when roxas falls of the bell tower that sora talks trough him to kairi... maybe there was a piece of sora in him, after all diz said he is half of sora

axel is a mystery, he wasn't one of ansem' apprentices and he neither wanted to trow over the org with marluxia... all he cared about was roxas, maybe he gained his heart back??

Helix777

i think when there is extreme emotion when people turn into Nobodys and Heartless it carries on to Xemnas
<quote> Sora: there is more to a heart then Anger and Hate. Don't you remember? Xemnas: Unfortuneatly I do not </quote>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas has half of a heart. It allows him to feel. That's why it seems he is able to emote.
Axel is not gay. Nobodies have no heart. It's the thing they want most. Nobodies are attracted to hearts like moths to flames. That's why it seems like Axel is gay for Roxas.
Sorry if I offended any gay people. I'm not homophobic^_^

Blue_Rose

I think that with the Nobodies it's how they choose to be. The other 11 have chosen to give up their emotions in exchange for power, maybe without even realising it. But Axel and Roxas are just curious about the world and remain closer to how their originals were.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that with the Nobodies it's how they choose to be. The other 11 have chosen to give up their emotions in exchange for power, maybe without even realising it. But Axel and Roxas are just curious about the world and remain closer to how their originals were.

While that is possible for some of them, not all of them are that way.

Yes, Xemnas did
But 2-6 were just casualties in Xehanort's rampage, and paid the ultimate price. they didn't want to be nobodies, it just happened.

Don't be offended, I was just stating a point. I'm not flaming you. ^_^

Denki-Kurai

There is something strange about axel. he is way different than the others.

Axel seems to have wanted to bring down the org. seeing how he disposed of the 'traitors' and then he just ruins the plan of the others that were left of the org. i don't think he was really on their side at all.

And maybe namine has something to do with all this. she likes axel because he helped her and she connected to roxas seeings how they were born when sora/kairi's heart was 'unlocked'

Xehanort: 17

i think it's because Roxas is connected to Sora.

"No... My heart belongs to me"
what if Roxas created a heart inside of him through the Memory's of Sora?

Mike XIII

I think Roxas would have to have a heart to wield a keyblade. Also, when Sora and co leave Twilight Town, Sora is sad because of his connection to Roxas, so Roxas probably had emotion, or at least an echo of emontions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back