• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about "Another on your list belongs to me now"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is it?

• Definitely a possessed Terra

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm going with a Neo-Xemnas

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
not sure if this is a future, 3 of DDD section thread but I'll try here)
Probably a beat to death topic but I saw an older thread of two members basically debating the line "but another on your list belongs to me now".

One side said this means Terra is still under Xehanort rule while the opposing side that he could just be referencing Terra's body. (giggidy)

So the question is what do you guys think on the matter?

Personally I like the notion Terra's heart found its way to Riku. It makes the saving cliche in 3 easier to resolve IMO. Terra comes back ala the dues ex machina that revives Roxas, Xion, Namine and whoever else they feel like giving a DBZ/SailorMoon do over.

Whats your opinion? Does Xehanort have Terra under control or just his original body revived as a Xemnas puppet?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Considering that most of the Darknesses we've seen so far are either past iterations of MX or some poor sods who got their hearts screwed over, along with the fact that Xemnas is still Terra's body, I'm going to assume that having Xemnas as a SoD would, by extension, take Terra out of the equation.

Of course, if the lights were to locate Terra's actual heart, I don't see why something couldn't DEM a new body for him, even if Xemnas is still running around. That kind of thing has ​happened before.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
not sure if this is a future, 3 of DDD section thread but I'll try here)
Probably a beat to death topic but I saw an older thread of two members basically debating the line "but another on your list belongs to me now".

One side said this means Terra is still under Xehanort rule while the opposing side that he could just be referencing Terra's body. (giggidy)

So the question is what do you guys think on the matter?

Personally I like the notion Terra's heart found its way to Riku. It makes the saving cliche in 3 easier to resolve IMO. Terra comes back ala the dues ex machina that revives Roxas, Xion, Namine and whoever else they feel like giving a DBZ/SailorMoon do over.

Whats your opinion? Does Xehanort have Terra under control or just his original body revived as a Xemnas puppet?

I still have my heart set that Terra's heart slept in Xemnas, like Roxas and Ventus. Why he doesn't look like Terra entirely is beyond me (which is why the nobody looking the same always thing is such bulls***). Either that or he still has Terra-Xehanort on his list now. OR when Xemnas and Ansem were defeated both of their hearts returned to their original beings, however, Terra was still possessed by Xehanort, and his body was not his to control nevertheless. I do think that Terra is on the Seekers of Darkness, I'd like to take that line literally and just make it as simple as possible.

Anagram

Banned
^ Completely understandable but I think simple is long out the window. haha

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I kinda feel like there would be more hints that Terra is in Riku if that were the case? Especially in KH3D but there really isn't any.

Right now I'm kind of leaning on the idea that when Xehanort was recompleted he was recompleted into two people being his old crusty ass self, and then Terra. But he still had a hold on Terra for whatever reason and he's a part of the darknesses now and won't be "saved" until like the ending cutscene of KH3.

THAT, or, MX IS still Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort and he has just changed his appearance to match his crone persona.

I don't think any of this is tied up in Xemnas tho lol.

Morgenstern

Awards
Of course, if the lights were to locate Terra's actual heart, I don't see why something couldn't DEM a new body for him, even if Xemnas is still running around. That kind of thing has ​happened before.

They don;t event need to magick up a new Body, there's already a walking animated armor, with a Keyblade and all his moves, in the Badlands, with say a...Lingering Will?

DoctahFaz

Awards
The scene in DDD between Riku and, Ansem, and the Guardian after he defeats them seems to imply that Terra's heart MIGHT have gone to Riku.

Who knows? I would say MX likely was referring to Terra when saying this line because that's what he thinks is the case, but it certainly doesn't mean that it is.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I never even thought of Terra's heart going to Riku, but now that I think of it, Riku accepted a part of Ansem the Seeker of Darkness's heart into his which may or not have housed a part of Terra's heart into himself. My only reservations here are the whole "purified in Kingdom Hearts II" thing as well as the fact that Xemnas was the one that embodied Terra the most whereas Ansem embodied Master Xehanort more.

Having said that, if Terra's heart is somehow within Riku, that...that would save so many freaking headaches...

Anagram

Banned
It's already to many freaking headaches bro. lmao
I think we can consider any Terra hints in Xemnas misleads after the whole DDD "it was all me" by Xehanort. When you sit and think on it a lot of things Xemnas did can be attributed to either Xehanort or Terra.....sadly.

Smithee

Awards
It's already to many freaking headaches bro. lmao
I think we can consider any Terra hints in Xemnas misleads after the whole DDD "it was all me" by Xehanort. When you sit and think on it a lot of things Xemnas did can be attributed to either Xehanort or Terra.....sadly.

No wonder DDD is the main reason I'll most likely jump ship after KH3.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When you sit and think on it a lot of things Xemnas did can be attributed to either Xehanort or Terra.....sadly.

It may be funny but I've advocated this exact opinion already way before any actual facts of the plot of DDD was established.

Like 99% of Xemnas' actions and statements can be attributed to either Xehanort or Terra even without taking anything from DDD into consideration.
Xemnas is/was always much too "evil"/ruthless and Xehanort-like even in his appearances in Days and KH 2 alone and he didn't act like Terra would at all but people do tend to blow the fact that he was confirmed to hold some of Terra's memories way out of proportions it seems.
Just because you have access to the memories of someone else it doesn't mean that you are that person or that you act on those memories like the person to who the memories actually belong to would act.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I think the biggest thing that got people thinking the Terra thing was the whole Chamber of Repose/Waking thing and his "friends". Like that was clearly set up to make fans think there is Terra stuff going on with Xemnas, even if those things can still be explained away as Xehanort-y things in the end.

Anagram

Banned
I think the biggest thing that got people thinking the Terra thing was the whole Chamber of Repose/Waking thing and his "friends". Like that was clearly set up to make fans think there is Terra stuff going on with Xemnas, even if those things can still be explained away as Xehanort-y things in the end.

When you look back on it that's usually and literally the only example that fans give when thinking its Terra. The scene is silent so we dont know the tone of when says "friend". Is it a somber sad tone of Terra or a mocking tone that Xemnas/Xehanort is known to have?
Why is he even in the room? Xigbar says he hears someone talk back but we never actually see WHO that person talking back is. Is it the armor? Or is it another Xehanort like Ansem?

To much unanswered things happening there to clearly call it a terra moment.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
When you look back on it that's usually and literally the only example that fans give when thinking its Terra. The scene is silent so we dont know the tone of when says "friend". Is it a somber sad tone of Terra or a mocking tone that Xemnas/Xehanort is known to have?
Well it's not silent anymore lol

Xigbar says he hears someone talk back but we never actually see WHO that person talking back is. Is it the armor? Or is it another Xehanort like Ansem?
time traveling YMX, revealing KH3D WAS THOUGHT ALL ALONG~

:p

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There was also that moment in Days that was clearly intended to be a callback to BBS... except then the scene got cut from BBS before release so now the callback is calling to nothing lol

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I feel split on the callback thing. He seems to have a deeper desire for finding his friends than Ansem would, such as his scouring of Castle Oblivion and talking to the armor on the Chamber of Repose, but like Incognito said, I can't tell if when he calls the armor "friend" if it's threatening, sinister, or sincere. I feel like it was an idea that they had to hint at Birth by Sleep, but it was never carried onto DDD, you know? Like, they meant for him to be a Neo-Terra, but they didn't make him Terra all the way?

Anagram

Banned
I feel split on the callback thing. He seems to have a deeper desire for finding his friends than Ansem would, such as his scouring of Castle Oblivion
That's a callback that was thrownout my friend. It could be Terra wanting to find Ven OR it could be Xehanort wanting to find an easy target for body possession.

and talking to the armor on the Chamber of Repose, but like Incognito said, I can't tell if when he calls the armor "friend" if it's threatening, sinister, or sincere. I feel like it was an idea that they had to hint at Birth by Sleep, but it was never carried onto DDD, you know? Like, they meant for him to be a Neo-Terra, but they didn't make him Terra all the way?
I think any callbacks or hints were dropped by DDD in favor of the "it was all meee!!!" old Xehanort ploy.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That's a callback that was thrownout my friend. It could be Terra wanting to find Ven OR it could be Xehanort wanting to find an easy target for body possession.

I think any callbacks or hints were dropped by DDD in favor of the "it was all meee!!!" old Xehanort ploy.

Hence the further boringfication of Xemnas' character and the almost omniscient feel that most of these characters pulled off. Like you knew about this all time and planned ahead just in case you were to fail, so you time traveled and came up with a team of darkness avengers to fend Sora off in the future? Bullshit you knew about that in KHII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back