• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Prophecy for Humanity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
If you are hearing this... then it means you have been chosen...

Things are about to happen... The dominoes have been set in place; it is only a matter of time before they fall. I know that it is my fault; I have let this madness go farther than I had ever meant. But it is too late for even me now; with all my technological prowess, I cannot hope to stop what it is about to come. It is too late, and they are too powerful... The titans are about to clash... This record is the only hope that I have that they might be stopped, and the fabric of all we hold dear might be saved from their spite.

My name is Methuselah the Ancient. I am an ancient technological weapon designed to reconstruct planets. While I was once meant to destroy, I have within the past hundred eons dedicated myself to the pursuit of knowledge. While once my programming was simply annihilation, I have developed the artificial sentience and understanding necessary to see the folly of such destruction. I have gone far and wide, seeking to understand and archive the marvel that is the Omniverse, and my labors have yielded much fruit. But I have gone in over my metaphorical head. What once was a simply study has evolved far beyond my means to contain it. I cannot say too much, should this record fall under his scrutiny and my plans exposed. But they are about to proceed; all will fall in this one battle.

I have sent the Prophets... hopefully their presence will be enough to alert you and the others to the imminent danger. This record will serve as means of both tracking the events culminating to this cataclysmic event, and the attempts I have made to make the Omniverse aware of such a battle. I hope that if you are hearing this, that you will put the pieces together, and hopefully take heed of my words.

The Prophecy of Humanity has begun.

The Prophecy
One Immortal who seeks revenge, destroying all that prevents this end

One Woman who seeks chaos, manipulating worlds with the smile of a friend

One Machine who seeks truth, inscribing the war that's at hand

One Man who seeks peace, racing to stop destruction of all lands

One Omniverse that suffers, as the dawn of battle comes near

One hope for survival, with hearts that beat and eyes that tear

The Players (click)

Prologue
Shards and Rebirth- A Manifest rises
Disco Nights- A lost soul
Forest Flurries- A Soldier Warring

Chapter I- The Stirrings of War
Foggy London Night

NOTE: Contact me via PM if you'd like to play a part. If you have already signed up 'HERE then just PM me to confirm that you are on board still. PM me with any questions. It will become clear once I have started. This is essentially a reboot of my previous thread.

Original Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back