• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Prophecy for Humanity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com

One Immortal who seeks revenge, destroying all that prevents this end

One Woman who seeks chaos, manipulating worlds with the smile of a friend

One Machine who seeks truth, inscribing the war that's at hand

One Man who seeks peace, racing to stop destruction of all lands

One Omniverse that suffers, as the dawn of battle comes near

One hope for survival, with hearts that beat and eyes that tear​

One Leader. Five Prophets. One Enemy. Five Remnants. One War.

Total Destruction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new campaign has begun; keep an eye out for new events. New characters. New battles. How can you play a part in the events to come? Keep an eye out, and message me if you have interest. Perhaps you can play a part in a Prophecy for Humanity.

Also, those Prophet characters already put up? Not the ones that are gonna be used for this campaign :) Brand new characters coming out of the box\

The Players...
Prophet
Ashes Remnant
Rainfire

Chromatic
❖ĦλνØ₡❖
Eventua

The Willing...
Kuan Dailel- link to template
Odin Novestar-link to template
Deus Ex Machina- link to template
Nurios Eskeleon- link to template
Marsh Tilt- link to template

The Prophets
Kid- link to template

The Remnants
Year- link to template

Chapter I- the Stirrings of War...

(To be written)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just as a what-if question, what will be done if roleplayers such as brodymax, Karotumaru or terra99082 wish to join?

I don't know how much they stand up to the latter part of rule 5.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Is it alright if someone doesn't have a whole lot of battle experience? This seems pretty interesting, but I've only been in one battle (and that one never officially ended, lol).

Eventua

I'm not sure, most of these guys seems to be using various almost-god-like characters...
I have a character called Marsh who I've used before several times, and I quite enjoy playing as him, but although he is a competant fighter I feel almost as if he'd be killed quite brutally in a very short amount of time if I joined this RP...
So, um, I'm not sure, should I still use him, or someone else?

Grace Falls

I'm not sure, most of these guys seems to be using various almost-god-like characters...
I have a character called Marsh who I've used before several times, and I quite enjoy playing as him, but although he is a competant fighter I feel almost as if he'd be killed quite brutally in a very short amount of time if I joined this RP...

Use whomever you think is your best creation.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
∞;4585988 said:
Just as a what-if question, what will be done if roleplayers such as brodymax, Karotumaru or terra99082 wish to join?

I don't know how much they stand up to the latter part of rule 5.

We don't really need to worry about Karutomaru joining. He only ever makes challenges as it is. Doesn't much like accepting any.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com

Don't worry; this isn't a traditional tournament. Enter with what you feel to be your most well developed, best character, no matter what the power level. I will get it to work within the grand scheme of things.

Eventua

Ah, alright then. I will use Marsh Tilt, my personal favorite and most well-developed character.
Alas, his power level is quite porr in comparison to most other people's characters, but I'll trust you to figure something out, 'kay Prophet?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright; I have enough characters to start the planning process; hopefully if more people join, I can expand it. Be on the lookout for battles and situations; the story will expand based on the battles we have. I may contact you regarding your character and how it will play a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back