• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

i dont kno y
i bother saying
ill have it up in a few days..
i feel so horrible.
lol.
gawd, lifes a BITCH.
ive never been so
hectic in my life.
kairis pov is next.
thats y its probly takin
me so long.
i find hers to be
the hardest.
haahaa.
well, i think ima
deff put more time
to finish this up,
cuz i myself would like to
kno where its going.
hahaha.
awesommme WM!
sounds like youve
had a pretty action-packed
time here. lol =D
yeyy!
a new fan?
woooo!!!
<333

Ultima665

i can imagene y her pov is hard............we dont now much about her in kh2 take ur time itl make the chappy better!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*stares at Krazy* 0.0 Oh, excuse me, how come D2L gets special treatmeant?! I mean, for me, it was all, "UPDAAAATE" everytime I had the chance to get online, and you knew the whole sad story behind my corrupted floppy files. *shudders* Anyway, don't take Krazy's patience for granted, D2L, it'll be the first and last time we see it.

Uns0lved

waiting........ o_Olll *elevator music on* da da da da~~ -_-;;;;;
@.@;*watches clock* DING DONG!!!!! WTF? OH CRUD THE TRICKer TREATERS ARE HERE!!!! NOBODY SMASHED THE DOOR BEll YET!! >.<

simple_clean

i'm new here, you are a great writer D2L. i just got done getting candy from people*unwraps a reese's*these things are so good. anyway good luck on writing. i'll be back on tommorow:D

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

whyy, yes i do WM.
ill PM them to ya
(i have 5 sns, haha)
halloween wore me OUT!
i actually convinced my
mom to let me and my bro
stay home today cuz were so tired.
its crazy shyt down here.
shaving cream, smashing pumpkins, egging..
the police were EVERYWHERE.
it freaked me out.
they actually had dogs
and a helicopter passed over once.
yeh, its insane at halloween.
anywhose...i GOT CANDY THO!!!
WEEE!
IM SO PROUD!
wat were u guys for halloween?
oh, and workin on the fic
now since i have time..haha.
<333

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
I think this fic was one of the first places I posted on- I was looking through the beginning pages yesterday and saw my post with my famous "weird people have more fun" motto. XD

HALLOWEEN ROCKED! Candy=happiness. ^_^ Sugar gooooood! I was a witch of color- I hodged-podged my way into a costume with various scarves and garlandy things, and the sorongs I bought in Fiji. Good investment, those were. Even if they were expensive and I lost my ATM card in New Zealand a few days later ... -_- ANYway, it was a pretty cool costume, albeit a strange one.

I'm workin' on my fic too ... or trying to. XD Stupid computer language. >_>

simple_clean

i got lot's of candy too!! :D anyway, i've been reading all the posts you guys have made. your all so funny oh yeah, is anyone here a sora/kairi fan besides me. i hate all those sora/riku fanarts everybody posting. your fanfic rocks. when i do decide to write a fanfic, it will be about sora and kairi.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
*looks up half-way through burning the last peice of Kairi/Sora fanart she saw* Ummm ... hehehe ... how can I put this nicely ... *pushes Kairi off a cliff. Um, yeah. ._o

Homophobes are gross. But I'm not fond of any couple, whether it be Kairi/Sora, Sora/Riku, Riku/Kairi, or whatever. *twitches* I'll stick with my Rippals ((HAHA CLOUD_UNCHAINED! XD)). But slash isn't something that I 'tall mind. *cries over lack of LiirxTrism fanfics* ;_;

simple_clean

so basically your not that much of a romantictist....or is it romantist....i'm confuzzled...anyway, do you hate kairi because she did nearly nothing throughout the whole game. who cares, i thinks she's cute and that sora/kairi are a cute couple*sticks tongue out at GoH* no offense meant

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
No, I'm VERY much a romantic person. I loooove romance. I'm a total sucker for it. Just not for Kairi/Sora romance, which shouldn't exist. ._o

I think Kairi is ... it's hard to explain. But if you go back and read some of the first posts I made on this fic, you'll understand more.

simple_clean

ok, so you all want them to be friends, please tell me what you think about Kairi, i'm a sucker for romance too, but i don't see how you can't see that the clues in the game obviously point out sora/kairi and also the ending and the song*starts humming simple and clean* unless your completely ignorant:D

to DL2,
can't wait till next update, hope it's a good one

simple_clean

is anyone going to write today besides me?:) oh, does anyone like the simple and clean song, i heard that the japanese version when translated has the word television in it. anyway i've got to go help my mom put away groceries. can't wait till next chapter;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back