• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A problem with my Final Mix (?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I'm playing KH 2 FM and I was doing all side quests that there are, but for some reason I can't find and fight the Mushroom I. Can someone help me??? Is there something to be done before he shows up or I'm just a bad luck guy??

PS.: I've already defeated all the others mushrooms and also completed all worlds safe HB 'cause I'm still fighting the Org. XIII data battles.

ngc50

Awards
IDK for sure, but make sure you completed the game, and u might need to beat xemnas data battle(or every data battle).

XIIIStarr

Mushroom I is at the skyscraper where you fought Xemnas in the WTNW. If he's not there then try going through the final sequence again.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's at Memory's Skyscraper, the place where Deep Dive took place. Did you beat the game? If you didn't beat it, if you did try beating it again

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, once you complete the game they start to appear. Not only that but youll be able to complete your crown quest

Lexeon

Yeah, Mushroom I is at Memory's Skyscraper, but if you have beat all of them, go to the Great Maw in Radiant Garden, and the Thirteenth will appear.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm playing KH 2 FM and I was doing all side quests that there are, but for some reason I can't find and fight the Mushroom I. Can someone help me??? Is there something to be done before he shows up or I'm just a bad luck guy??

PS.: I've already defeated all the others mushrooms and also completed all worlds safe HB 'cause I'm still fighting the Org. XIII data battles.

Mushroom I is at the Skyscraper where you battled Roxas. That mushroom is pretty hard too.

Stars

リク

After you finish the ending, after beating final Xemnas, u go back to TWTNW, mushroom I is at Memory Skyscraper there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back